Colt Anaconda .44 Mag **SOLD**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deadduck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    Hi all,

I have a Colt Anaconda .44 mag with 6" barrel for sale. $900. **SOLD**

I hate to do this but just am not shooting it, and could use some $$$ for other things. Don't have to sell it, but would like to. It comes with the blue plastic box and owners manual. Has been drilled and tapped for a scope base, which is also included. Has been shot some, but certainly not abused. I would put it in Very Good to Excellent condition. I'm the second owner. I think the pics show the condition pretty well. It comes with two sets of grips, the Colt factory rubber grips, currently installed, and a set of Hogue Exotic Wood grips. According to Colt's customer service, it's a 1993 model.

I live in Monroe but travel in other areas of the state from time to time. Willing to drive some to meet up. Would prefer not to ship, but not ruling that out completely for the right deal. $900.

As far as trades, I'm looking for a decent M1A, and would be willing to add some cash to the deal. Or Colt Series 70 1911. Otherwise, might be interested in an older Ruger Vaquero or a good SAA clone, like a Uberti in .45 Long Colt, as a partial trade.

View attachment 27415View attachment 27416View attachment 27417View attachment 27418View attachment 27419

Last edited:

Boutdoors

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2011
    Lacombe
    looks like me and you have the same taste budz.i'm still looking for a 460 almost got you're old one but the guy disappeared.if this was closer i'd be on it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom