WTT: Colt Diamondback 4" 38spcl blued 1976

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    I have been considering trading my '76 Colt Diamondback 4" blue 38spcl revolver for a full size, competition style 9mm. I have more revolvers than any other pistol, and my collection is lacking a full size 9mm. Looking for something like a PPQ or similar, maybe a Glock 34, or equal Sig model, etc. At lest a 5" barrel.

I value this Colt at least at $1,500. It's had a few hundred rounds shot in it, so it's not like new, never fired. But it has no blemishes, very tight lockup and excellent trigger. It's been well cared for, a collectible piece for sure. You can PM me if you have something for me to consider. I would do something like a PPQ or maybe G34 plus cash if it's a stock gun, or if you have it ready for competition with upgrades (trigger, sights and expanded magazine well/release) with extra mags, I'll consider an even swap. Here are a couple of quick photos, I can get some better ones if you are interested. FTF only, with receipts for trade. Meet in Northshore/New Orleans area, out as far as Baton Rouge maybe.
    Diamondback-colt.jpgDiamondback-cylinder.jpg

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    bump

PS. There is a sheen that can be seen in the photo of the gun. That is the protective oil I put on it (CLP), not any imperfection or wear on the bluing. The oil can be cleaned off, but it helps to make sure no rusting would occur in our (normally) humid climate. The condition of the gun is excellent, the only thing that keep it from 'like new" is that I've shot it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom