Concealed Weapon "at" a parade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRLAShooter

Smart @$$ Extraordinaire
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    omg... 1st comment is from a "mark" who goes off about how gonzales pd doesnt know what they're doing and this guy has a 'right' to carry. the frickin permit says you can't have higher than a .03(?) BAC, so if he was tested and had the higher BAC, then he was rightfully cited...

Wonder who the 'Mark' is?...

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    omg... 1st comment is from a "mark" who goes off about how gonzales pd doesnt know what they're doing and this guy has a 'right' to carry. the frickin permit says you can't have higher than a .03(?) BAC, so if he was tested and had the higher BAC, then he was rightfully cited...

Wonder who the 'Mark' is?...

.05 BAC

crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    How about the guy who posted a reply to "Mark"?

"Why would someone bring a gun to a small town Christmas parade where there are plenty of small children and everyone is there to have a good time? There's absolutely no excuse for this guy's poor judgement."

The last part about no excuse for this guy's poor judgement is right in the sense of him drinking while CCW, but the writer probably meant it to be about him carrying a firearm there.

Why would someone bring a gun to a parade with children around? Well, what if some lunatic comes to that parade and starts shooting people. I want the means to defend myself no matter where I am. I don't want to give up my right to self defense just because I'm going somewhere where kids are.

Are the kids going to protect me if someone starts shooting at a parade?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom