Cool! New iPhone 4 available June 24th!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Mine came Fedex today. Evidently some people got them as early as yesterday ;)

Someone at work had one yesterday, claiming their mom worked at the Apple store.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Screen is unreal, and activation and sync took all of 10 minutes. I don't know if I am going to otterbox this one, it feels nice without one.

Sent from iPhone4

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    You should be able to activate it through iTunes, unless you are transferring an old number.

Even then, you can call AT&T from another phone, have iTunes ready to launch and they should be able to get you running tonight.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Anybody buy a case yet? I have never been an otterbox fan due to the size and have been relatively happy with the iSkin Revo's. I have had the Revo's on the last 3 and they have several drops with no damage.

Neither iSkin nor otterbox have released a case thus far. I have the Zagg invisible shield to protect from scratches but it's kind of slick without a case on it. I might just get one of the bumpers and roll with that since it's in the invisible shield.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Last estimates I heard for people who got in the last orders apple took was July 15th. I may have heard the walmart in Hammond was getting a good supply, everyone else was getting 1 or 2. Might give them a call if you want a 16gb black.

Adam490

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Hammond, LA
    Last estimates I heard for people who got in the last orders apple took was July 15th. I may have heard the walmart in Hammond was getting a good supply, everyone else was getting 1 or 2. Might give them a call if you want a 16gb black.

When I inquired about availability, the girl said they weren't expecting to get any more than 2-3 phones. This was last night at around 10:45.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom