Cop Arrested

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It was a 46 year old woman, 42 year old man, 13 year old boy and 9 year old boy.

I was able to handcuff the dad, bring him to the car but was kicked in the nuts twice by the 13yo, dropped my pr 24 fighting, 9 year old tried to hit me in my head with it the as the 13 year old tried to steal my car and the dad kicking the **** out of me. After I hit the 9 year old the mom came off the top rope and it was like conan the barbarian..... when backup showed up and almost ran me over in the street as I was on the ground trying I tie everyone up.

At that point I would have been glad if WE ALL GOT RUN OVER.

ΜΟΡΟΝ ΛΑΒΙΑ

Puss! :mamoru:

Corvette Racer

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I'm glad you're weighing in on this topic. Corvetteracer said you're the real police so it's a good thing you're here to set things straight.

JR1572

Here we go again. I assumed Charlie was a LEO because he was on this thread. If I offended him in any way, then I am sorry. I should have known better because he was the only one conversing with me who was NOT an *******. :redfinger:

Wagon_Master

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    As far as I am concerned, handcuff him and lock him in a room with the family for an hour and nothing said, but wait till he is convicted. Innocent till proven guilty. IT,S THE LAW !

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom