Could my handgun be EVIL?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rattler

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    Marrero, LA
    I have a pistol which bares the mark of the beast. It's serial number is XXX666. With all the media attention about how evil guns are over the years I'm afraid it might up and go on a rampage to quench Mohammed's Satan's lust for the blood of the innocent. Especially since it's the most evil type of gun, a semi-automatic. *shudder* I should really stop leaving it loaded, lock it up, and hide the ammo from it. I know it's plotting against me in my drawer. Sometimes I can hear it chanting in an unintelligible language.

In all seriousness, the whole 666 in the serial number really bothers me. I'm thinking about selling it. Should I give a disclaimer? Maybe theres a devil worshiper out there who would pay extra. Should I be selling weapons to devil worshipers? I don't think theres a law against that. Is there a legal way to change the serial number of a gun? Any thoughts?

Jmann

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    A lot of research says the mark of the beast is 616 / 667 . Chamer a round , lay it on a table and walk in front of it and post what happens :)

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    There are probably some satanists out there that would pay extra money to have that serial number! List it and add a few hundred. Call it the Satanist edition. Maybe add some evil looking grips, maybe with a pentagram or something?

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    According to the Book of Revelation the mark of the beast will be on your forehead or on your right hand, not in the serial number of your gun. So fear not, unless you just want to upgrade, then sell it and use the number as an excuse to get something better.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    OgjHNVd.jpg

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I heard that if you have to use that gun in a self defense situation, the first thing the DA is going to show is that you had a gun with 666 in the serial and had obvious violent, malicious intent. They'll probably try to pin whatever recent child murder is going on, unsolved, in your area, too.

If you're going to keep it, you should probably file that part of the serial number off.

(that was a joke, don't be that stupid)

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I thought I understood the sarcasm but then you said it REALLY does bother you. If so sell it and move on. But never tell anyone why... except your psychiatrist. Which you should use the funds from the sale of SN#666 weapon to start your treatment. Also be sure to check the proper box on the 4473 in the future.

Dave

Countryman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    Lafayette
    Revelation 13:18
    18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The mark you would have (if you receive it) will allow you to buy and sell. Such a high price for the temporal at the expense of the eternal. Biblically speaking we are almost there

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    Revelation 13:18
    18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The mark you would have (if you receive it) will allow you to buy and sell. Such a high price for the temporal at the expense of the eternal. Biblically speaking we are almost there
    Agreed

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    In addition to the numbered pistol, maybe you could sell me any ladders you have, for cheap, as you surely wouldn't want to risk walking under them. I don't take cats of any color, though.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    In addition to the numbered pistol, maybe you could sell me any ladders you have, for cheap, as you surely wouldn't want to risk walking under them. I don't take cats of any color, though.

Good call on the cats, I haven't gotten a good scratch off since I saw that one in the parking lot last month. I will say this, I should be the one to take the ladders. You have a kid, they can fit underneath ladders more easily. I usually don't question the parenthood of others, but that is just irresponsible. I've got a pair of dogs I don't really care too much about, if they walk under the ladders it won't bother me. Does ladder magic work on dogs?

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    That S/N is only evil if it is on a Glock 7.:D

"John McClane: That punk pulled a Glock 7 on me. You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.":run:

Top Bottom