Crossbreed Holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labadie

WFPD
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    BR
    Looking forward to your review. I have been using the right hand N82 (Nate Squared) Professional with M&P Shield 40 for 3 weeks and i like it very much. Pros: 1)Very comfortable in the 4 to 4:30 position 2) Like that the gun never touches the skin 3) Like the fact that the shirt can be tucked although i can see imprint more then i would like with polo shirt other button down or stiffer shirts work fine. 4) Like the ability to cant the holster to my liking. Cons:1) Not really a con but you do have to practice the positive retention draw. I actually like the retention system but you have to practice with it in concealed position.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    It's been 7 weeks since I ordered my holster and was told it would take 8 weeks. I will post and update and my report after I use it for a week or two.

They are running longer than 8 weeks. Sent e-mail requesting order status (mine was placed on 04-03-13)and was told ordres are running 11 weeks to ship from day order was placed. :dunno:

Mr. Rey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Prairieville, La.
    Thanks for the info, I just checked the date I ordered the holster 4-11-13. Guess I have a longer wait then I thought. The review have to wait a lil longer. Lol.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    Comptac MTac FTW. Better construction and current lead time is 2 days.

+1 on the Comptac Minotaur MTac. Have had mine for a few years and is still in great shape. Very comfortable with my Kimber Ultra II EDC. You can also purchase a spare body for a different firearm. Only down side is that there is no light attachment shell available.

Purchased a DSG Alpha holster for Inside Pant Carry but have not tried it yet. They are great for Outside Pant Carry.

Looking at the Armadillo Concealment X-Fer.

barbarossa

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    OK, now I understand. I was just looking at ordering a Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe. Started looking on ebay and saw several priced at $180.00 Buy It Now.

The same holster on Crossbreed's site is $69. Couldn't figure out why ebay was so much higher. Now I know.

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    Thanks for the info, I just checked the date I ordered the holster 4-11-13. Guess I have a longer wait then I thought. The review have to wait a lil longer. Lol.

I saw today they are on your date. Maybe you will hear something soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom