Cryogenics and your Deer Rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Leesville Louisiana
    The secret is out, this stuff works. It is not expensive and it improves your firearm, no matter what kind it is, about 3 times better. A semi-automatic really benefits from this process as it smooths out the action and can make it up to 50% more accurate.

I have always liked the feel of a Remington semi-auto like the old 742 but I have never been impressed with its reliability and accuracy. I think this process would greatly improve the performance of this particular design for those who own them. Of course if you have a Stoner System this just makes it better.

Benelli is already using cryogenics if you didn't know that should tell you something.

Many competitive shooters are keeping it a secret as well as race car drivers. but it works on just about anything other than cheap plastic. To prove the point I had David Minchew take two of our Marlin Rifles and freeze them to 315 degrees below zero.

Now Aunt Sandy would raise hell if something happened to her precious Modle 60P in Pink Camo. I like Marlin but have never been impressed with the jamming factor of that modle but this one wasnt that bad. This along with a new modle Redfield scope which was nothing like the old ones. To make matters worse I have one of the 13 Marlin 1897 Long Barrel Cowboy rifles ever sold in Louisiana. No one in their right mind would use this rifle for a shooter but me. So just because I really like David Minchew from Baton Rouge I let him take these rifles and a whole bunch more stuff and freeze it.

So far the results are the Redfield is more clear and the actions on both rifles are much smoother.

Thats what I was looking for...more test results will follow soon.
    www.cajuncryogenics.com and on Facebook

anyone else try it let me know...

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    David has processed several knives and guns for me and I am well satisfied with the results.

kdavis1984

Practice, Practice
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Denham Springs
    he processed a beretta 92fs for me about a month ago. all the springs and action feel like a brand new gun. i also have a knife i bought from him that has been treated also

Uncle John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Leesville Louisiana
    Your gun will last longer with proper care. tomarrow I start testing several guns David did up for me along with several other items. There will be an article out ASAP on the results. Preliminary test show wonderful results. Dont wait on me get it done.

Uncle John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Leesville Louisiana
    In 1959 when Winchester came out with the 264 Win Mag it was burning out barrels in 500 rounds. You wouldn't even have the 30-378 Weatherby Magnum if it was not for Cryogenics so if you have a hot shooter give Dave a call.

Top Bottom