Dallas mayor states the May 2018 NRA convention not welcome....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Unfortunately the population of the country is moving to the cities. That's not good for the country in general or us in particular. Values and opinions change when you're isolated from nature in the bubble of city life. People don't generally move to cities and become more conservative.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Unfortunately the population of the country is moving to the cities. That's not good for the country in general or us in particular. Values and opinions change when you're isolated from nature in the bubble of city life. People don't generally move to cities and become more conservative.

Agreed.

Read the NOLA.com article about St. Tammany Parish resident's becoming upset with the influx of South Shore residents moving after Katrina. Look at Juban Rd in the Denham Springs area. How about we go all the way back to the 9th ward in the 50's.

I lived in the city, moved to a rural area, back to the city, back to rural, then back to the city. Being close to civilization comes with a price.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    And you get the blessing of the administration here to post such judgmental and hateful bullsh*t about others, and where they live and work. A direct violation of the rules here.

How is the guy being hateful? He thinks a town is on the decline, I don't see how that is hateful. Every town has people that live/work in it....are we just supposed to say that every town is some glorious settlement?

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    How is the guy being hateful? He thinks a town is on the decline, I don't see how that is hateful. Every town has people that live/work in it....are we just supposed to say that every town is some glorious settlement?

He's just trying to get me banned.

From what I've been told, he was permabanned twice and was allowed to come back, but he has some personal vendetta about making sure I'm not here.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    He's just trying to get me banned.

From what I've been told, he was permabanned twice and was allowed to come back, but he has some personal vendetta about making sure I'm not here.

The "little girl" is in his 60's, and I figured he would have dropped it after a year.

Just more bad info from Dave. I have never been banned here once (unlike him), nor am I in my 60s. Defective information seems to be his MO. And I can prove both. He thinks he knows WAY more than he actually does. SMH

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Just more bad info from Dave. I have never been banned here once (unlike him), nor am I in my 60s. Defective information seems to be his MO. And I can prove both. He thinks he knows WAY more than he actually does. SMH
    just add him to your ignore list. No more irritation at every thread.

Top Bottom