Dallas Police Dept attacked

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Good grief!

This is what corrupt news media outlets cause with incessant coverage constantly demonizing police. The morons on the brink anyway; finally snap!

Brown said the suspect driving the van has told officers that he blames police for losing custody of his son and *accusing him of being a terrorist.*

I'd say they were spot on!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Holy crap! This is crazy!

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/06/video-shootout-front-dallas-police-station

Great job by the man and woman team to be down range of the cops as they are unloading on the van; and still be videoing as calmly as cucumbers. They may want to read up on ballistics and ricochets. :doh:

I was just looking to see if the gunmen was killed yet so I could strikethrough the "s" and put a "d" on the word love for comedy and got this site. :eek3:

This dude was serious about this.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If the hip-hop wannbe narrator in the other video is right, and the assailants set off the fire alarm to get the cops to come out, that is some sick ****!

The only thing that would make this worse is if they say this was muslim jihadists. :eek4:

With the amount of gunfire, I am stunned no one was hit!

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    2996EDB500000578-3122602-image-a-33_1434206228090.jpg

.50 cal FTW

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I would rather 1 round of .50BMG fired than 750 rounds of 9mm. I hope they do not release the name of the sniper. It is bad enough that he had to kill a man. He deserves his privacy after performing a grim duty.

Last edited:

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    His father was interviewed last night. He kept saying "THEY" pushed him too far, "THEY" caused him to loose his child, etc. I assume "THEY" refers to the police or Child Protective Services. There had been several Domestic Violence responses to his address. It is sad that all of this happened but I think it had slowly been building to the breaking point. There are better ways to address grievances than to attack a Police Station with a van loaded with explosives & weapons.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    I cant believe that crack head "journalist" said that crap. On top of that, she didn't even apologize! She said " I misspoke"... and she gets a pass now?
    I hate this crap.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    The libtards always get a pass after they "misspeak." Conservatives and Libertarians are held accountable for EVERYTHING they say no matter what.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    The libtards always get a pass after they "misspeak." Conservatives and Libertarians are held accountable for EVERYTHING they say no matter what.

Truth. We will more than likely see something the leading Conservative (or Republican) said when they were in elementary school come up. Wouldn't surprise me. Anyway, this is off topic I think.

I'm looking for some sort of sitrep on this event. Times, when it started, order of events. that type of thing, anyone have a link?

Top Bottom