Dan Wesson

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    If i remember right you open the crane depress that plunger in front and unscrew the barrel. A friend had one of those years ago with all three barrels and the presentation case.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I think thats correct but for some reason I thought you needed a vise but I cant remember.. I had one when I was in HighSchool.. but that was about 25 years ago... :D

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Spanner wrench and I believe a " feeler gauge " to set the barrel gap . Looks like you need to GOOGLE search Dan Wesson barrel changes .

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    You use the spanner wrench and take the nut off the end of the barrel inside the shroud.
    Once thats done you remove the shroud and unscrew the barrel off the frame. When putting on the other barrel you screw it into the frame and use the feeler gauge between the end of the barrel and the cylinder, replace the shroud and screw the barrel nut back on.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    You use the spanner wrench and take the nut off the end of the barrel inside the shroud.
    Once thats done you remove the shroud and unscrew the barrel off the frame. When putting on the other barrel you screw it into the frame and use the feeler gauge between the end of the barrel and the cylinder, replace the shroud and screw the barrel nut back on.

You got it .

Top Bottom