Dash camera records man with pipe being stopped by driver with gun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Not so combative when the handgun comes out, love it. No one gets hurt and the good guy wins. Idiot was lucky the "volunteer policemen" (I'm assuming that means reserve officer here) kept a level head and didn't drop his ass.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Glad it turned out okay & I hate to split hairs......But I'm not sure I'd have turned my back on him quite so quickly.....

However....As others pointed out, Pipeman was lucky he didn't get dumped.

Glock > Steel Pipe

Win. :bravo:

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Definately a big hell yeah for the pro gun guy...I immediately saw the ohhhh shhiittt look on the guy with the pipe !!!! Crazy drivers are everywhere especially in the large cities....it really amazes me that if you are in that big of a hurry leave early,if ya gotta cut someone off at least have your flashers on,people expect you to be lookin out for them and DAMN YOU if you dont let'em in line....!!!
    Wow, go pro for the win... I need a dash cam, there are a lot of stupid drivers up here in Northwest Louisiana!

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I like how the dude actually skipped over with his pipe and then stopped dead when he saw the gun. FYI, according to the Google Chrome translation the language written is Hebrew so I assume this is in Israel. From the translation it looks like he is a volunteer law enforcement. I don't know why he let him leave afterwards. Here's the title and description as Google Chrome translated it.

"Volunteer force raging driver - self defense with a gun - full movie"

"(another video) by volunteer police phone camera installed in front vehicle. Offender who noticed he filmed decided to take revenge and blocked his road and came out with a crowbar"

If you go to YouTube that user has several other videos.

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037
    +1, . I've often thought about it, but then there are the police, and if you film one, you go to jail.

How is that possible? The camera would be facing towards the front of the car, not much chance you would film a police officer unless they where in front of you which in a traffic stop they would behind you. I would leave the camera on if it was in my car just to record the audio if I where stopped, for my own record... just in case the cameras and audio is not on in the squad car.

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037

tumblr_llsg04fYqe1qztwte.gif

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    How is that possible? The camera would be facing towards the front of the car, not much chance you would film a police officer unless they where in front of you which in a traffic stop they would behind you. I would leave the camera on if it was in my car just to record the audio if I where stopped, for my own record... just in case the cameras and audio is not on in the squad car.
    illegal unless officer agrees to it.

Top Bottom