Dave Sevigny

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Dave Sevigny is no longer with Glock. He posted this on his face book page.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    He did shoot a Springfield 1911 from the Custom Shop for the SingleStack Nats. Maybe the XDM 5.25 is calling his name too.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Jessie Abate, now Dave? What's going on at with glock shooters. Did Julie recruit them or what. I saw Jessie wearing an S&W shirt on Shooting USA a few weeks ago, and she is shooting Limited at the Nationals this year.

Pigfish73

Brass Junkie!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Ft. Worth, TX
    There is a similar thread on BE right now. Most of them seem think he's going to Springfield. He can market the new 5.25 XDM for them and have the option to shoot their 1911's.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I have to think that a very small percentage of Glock's revenue comes from any involvement in the competition shooting arena.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Jessie Abate, now Dave? What's going on at with glock shooters. Did Julie recruit them or what. I saw Jessie wearing an S&W shirt on Shooting USA a few weeks ago, and she is shooting Limited at the Nationals this year.

Read an announcement today from Benelli that Jessie Abate will, along with Julie Goloski and some seasoned 3-gun front runners, also will be shooting 3-gun for Benelli with the it's new M2 custom shop offering.

Dave Sevigny is a class act and any company associated with him will be getting one of the sport's finest ambassadors as well as a simply outstanding competitor.

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    It will be interesting to see where Dave lands, the only other top shooter still using the black plastic gun is Bob Vogel, he was right there with Dave in ability.
    I think that if Dave ends up at Springfield and competes with their XDM 5.25, Glock better look out, that XDM is the cat's meow for sure!

uscbigdawg

One of the lucky few...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Shooters Paradise = Mesa, AZ
    Springfield is the current rumor i heard.

Makes the most sense. He used a SA Custom Shop 1911 at Singlestack to take down TGO and the 5.25XD is a proven platform (Rob used it at Bianchi and won). Robbie's not getting any younger and Dave's a great rep for anyone.

Rich

ETA: Of course, if he wanted to join the Freedom Gunworks Team, I'm sure Bobby wouldn't mind. :D

bayoupirate

God of Thunder
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Raceland, Louisiana
    +1 on What BayouSlide said.

"Dave Sevigny is a class act and any company associated with him will be getting one of the sport's finest ambassadors as well as a simply outstanding competitor. "

Top Bottom