David Duke arrested in Czech Republic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    They were dual-purpose trees. :p
    z2-minsk%20hangings.jpg

:)

STRANGE FRUIT

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I read what Obama said about destroyed villages and mass graves, funny thing is thats what Israel is doing to the Palestineans right now.

Please site a source stating Isreal is creating mass Palestinian graves . You won't. If Israel were systematically killing innocent Palestinian civilians any burying them in mass graves the world/US media would be in an uproar. Isreal did bulldoze the homes of suicide bombers family members to disuade the behavior. Other Muslim countries were giving money to suicide bombers families to encourage the bombings. The media didn't report on that much. Only Israel's actions. Tell you what buy an t-shirt with the American flag and God Bless America on it. Walk the streets of Isreal with it. Then walk the streets of the Palestinian areas. Then post, if your hands still function, your experience.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    With this haulacaus and Klan talk I learned tonight why people in the south have oak trees in their yards and why most older court houses have oak trees also...some of you may know what im talking about.

That is the most ridiculious thing I have read in recent history on this board. Where did you learn this?

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm fairly certain oak trees are indigenous to the region and there is the size and age ratio to be considered also.

Oak trees to have those long sweeping "hanging" branches are approaching 70-80 years old . I have a hard time imagining someone digs up a small tree and transplants it (because they didn't have nurseries 200 years ago) because they thought their grandkids might want to hang somebody.

Being indigenous, the trees were more than likely already mature when the settlement or homes were established. Oak trees provide excellent shade to help keep homes cool when electricity wasn't invented or available. Of course when a hanging incident occurred, they just made the best of the nearest tree but it wasn't a forethought IMO.

At least, that's my logic on the matter.

Last edited:

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    For the acorns to feed the tree squirrels, and for shade on a hot summer day, and for making a yard look nice. Eat some rice. It keeps you from getting lice. It will cure any vice. But it won't get rid of mice.

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    I'm fairly certain oak trees are indigenous to the region and there is the size and age ratio to be considered also.

Oak trees to have those long sweeping "hanging" branches are approaching 70-80 years old . I have a hard time imagining someone digs up a small tree and transplants it (because they didn't have nurseries 200 years ago) because they thought their grandkids might want to hang somebody.

Being indigenous, the trees were more than likely already mature when the settlement or homes were established. Oak trees provide excellent shade to help keep homes cool when electricity wasn't invented or available. Of course when a hanging incident occurred, they just made the best of the nearest tree but it wasn't a forethought IMO.

At least, that's my logic on the matter.

The way this subject came up was.....My I went to a wedding last night and it was at a 150+ year old house with a hung oak tree. This is what he told me. He could have just been BSing but IDK.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Much quicker to build a gallow than to wait for an oak tree to mature enough for branches to hang a full grown man from. By the time the tree matured the condemned would die of natural causes. I don't doub't that a "handy" oak tree was used to hand the condemned. But to plant it for that explicite purpose I find far fetched. :)

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    Much quicker to build a gallow than to wait for an oak tree to mature enough for branches to hang a full grown man from. By the time the tree matured the condemned would die of natural causes. I don't doub't that a "handy" oak tree was used to hand the condemned. But to plant it for that explicite purpose I find far fetched. :)

Well then they could have build the courthouse BEHIND an oak tree that was already mature lol:)

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Please site a source stating Isreal is creating mass Palestinian graves . You won't. If Israel were systematically killing innocent Palestinian civilians any burying them in mass graves the world/US media would be in an uproar. Isreal did bulldoze the homes of suicide bombers family members to disuade the behavior. Other Muslim countries were giving money to suicide bombers families to encourage the bombings. The media didn't report on that much. Only Israel's actions. Tell you what buy an t-shirt with the American flag and God Bless America on it. Walk the streets of Isreal with it. Then walk the streets of the Palestinian areas. Then post, if your hands still function, your experience.

You're right, I won't find a source for Palestinean mass graves. This has been going on since 1948, so they've been able to spread them out. You do understand that these people know that Israel has serious influence in the US, and possibly outright control, so our flags are the same to them, and no, I would not wear one over there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not a fan of the middle east altogether....

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    You're right, I won't find a source for Palestinean mass graves. This has been going on since 1948, so they've been able to spread them out. You do understand that these people know that Israel has serious influence in the US, and possibly outright control, so our flags are the same to them, and no, I would not wear one over there.

Wow, you can't really believe all of this Jew-hating nonsense you spout. But I do have to give you big props for taking it all the way with the "serious influence, possibly outright control of the US government" stuff. I've always wondered where the secret hideout of Jews running the country with their puppet strings hang out, considering neither you nor anyone else has ever seen them or have any hard evidence of such a group existing. But then again, the Jews have had since 1948 to "spread out" around Washington D.C. and do a good job blending in. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    This sould get good.
    Good luck Crawfish,your going to need it here.I've tried with no luck.

Tried what? To convince people that the Jews are secretly plotting to take over and/or blow up the world and kill all the non-Jews...

Wait, actually, that sounds like someone I know. His name starts with A and ends with dinijead. And he's a... Muslim. Shh... keep that quiet. :squint:

fnfal308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009

Well, one thing for sure, you don't mind letting people know that you are a firm supporter of the swastika.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge

You won't find a source because you a full of sheep dip. Sit ONE source that even remotely says such a thing.

Tried what? To convince people that the Jews are secretly plotting to take over and/or blow up the world and kill all the non-Jews...

Wait, actually, that sounds like someone I know. His name starts with A and ends with dinijead. And he's a... Muslim. Shh... keep that quiet. :squint:

Ahmed-demonjob ? :D

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    I never would of thought we had zionists on here. Y'all are bad about anyone that criticize ya is automatically a racist or nazi. Actually, it's American. I really think all you misguided fellas need to buy Dr. Duke's book "Jewish Supremacy" and get back to me.

If nothing else, you'll get a different view on the subject, not from the media who is owned and operated by people loyal to a certain middle east country.... you'll also be helping out a local boy who is a LSU grad.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I never would of thought we had zionists on here. Y'all are bad about anyone that criticize ya is automatically a racist or nazi. Actually, it's American. I really think all you misguided fellas need to buy Dr. Duke's book "Jewish Supremacy" and get back to me.

If nothing else, you'll get a different view on the subject, not from the media who is owned and operated by people loyal to a certain middle east country.... you'll also be helping out a local boy who is a LSU grad.

Son, I don't even know what a "Zionist" is in truth, I've never bothered to read the full definition but I know when someone is spreading BS and crap. *I* never would have thought we would have antisemites here but quoting atrocities by Jews that you have zero evidence of and using half truths to make a point sure doesn't make it look good for you. I'll point out that one of my neighbors is Muslim and a native of Lebanon. Somehow I trust his judgment over yours.

Top Bottom