David Duke arrested in Czech Republic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    I agree. But there's also a big difference between what happened 150 years ago (slavery ending) and what happened just 1 generation ago and by whom. It is still considered recent history with people still alive who lived through it.

As I said with Cat, I don't disagree when it comes to some things.

Lst time I checked, it wasn't Isreal firing rockets from neighborhoods and schools so they could show pictures of the retaliation and say "look at what they did to us peace-loving people." Crawfish- get a grip and for the record, 1- my Dad fought in WW II to help allow people to live free and saw what was done to them in the name of a quasi-religion and 2- I live south of I-10.

Doesn't matter. Crawfish chooses to believe propaganda put out by the Palestinians and terrorist organizations, and no one is going to change his mind. I bet he also believes Cuba is an awesome country and the only reason it isn't the most prosperous country in the world is because of the evil American embargo.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I was speaking of "right" euphemistically. Just as you don't have the right to come in and parent my children, I don't feel as if I have a "right" to tell the Jewish population get over it.

There's more than one definition of "right". But as it doesn't affect my living here and now, I'll say we'll agree to disagree and move on.

i wasnt picking on you. everyone uses "right" in the wrong examples....

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Doesn't matter. Crawfish chooses to believe propaganda put out by the Palestinians and terrorist organizations, and no one is going to change his mind. I bet he also believes Cuba is an awesome country and the only reason it isn't the most prosperous country in the world is because of the evil American embargo.[/QUOTE]

I think that about sums up Crawfish. Well said.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    My only issues with the Jews is (true story) I was at the Dead Sea and showering in the mens locker room area and all these dudes were staring at my junk. And then I realized I was showering with a bunch of aardvarks:puke:

Other than that I dont have a problem with them.

dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    Hey now,I told you guys I was out of this one.

I had a grandfather die in a concentration camp,:(

He fell from the Gaurd tower,lol.

Sorry just had to,oldie but goodie.

T

Tomz

I read what Obama said about destroyed villages and mass graves, funny thing is thats what Israel is doing to the Palestineans right now.

There is a propaganda war going on now with regard to the term "Palestine." Where did the term Palestine originate from? How did the world and the church get into the habit of calling the land of Israel "Palestine"?

"It is interesting to note that the original Philistines were not Middle Eastern at all. They were European peoples from the Adriatic sea next to Greece.... the original "Palestinians" had nothing to do, whatsoever, with any Arabs."

Here's the Article in its entirety: Palestine vs. Israel as the Name of the Holy Land

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    There is a propaganda war going on now with regard to the term "Palestine." Where did the term Palestine originate from? How did the world and the church get into the habit of calling the land of Israel "Palestine"?

"It is interesting to note that the original Philistines were not Middle Eastern at all. They were European peoples from the Adriatic sea next to Greece.... the original "Palestinians" had nothing to do, whatsoever, with any Arabs."[/

I'm thinking the propaganda war is in response to this geneology research in the area, once published, Jews were outraged since it would point to Palestineans actually being the lords chosen people. Notice how quickly it was pulled and the editor fired.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/25/medicalscience.genetics

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    i swear to go i was going to stay out of this,,,i really was..

there is no chosen people,there is no way to the promis land,,IF THERE WAS A GOD HE COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST AND CAN GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT JEWS,PALISTINES,OR ANYHTING ELSE...

how many more people need to die for your versions of god,,it all leads to the same ****ing things,,,hate and war...HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE KILLED IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD,HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE THE WRONG GOD....THIS WILL BE THE END OF THE WORLD,,,A ****ING NUT JOB HUNG UP ON GOD WANTING TO BRING ON THE END OF DAYS...WILL MAKE A MAN MADE FLU,BOMB WHAT EVER...SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IN THE NAME OF GOD WILL KILL MAN KIND...

people like this make me fear for my daughter..but its ok to hate on every level as long as you do it under the loving word of god....

thats why im riding a whale,he dont give a **** about antyhting but making it to tomorrow and having fun doing it....

fnfal308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    It was probably pulled and he was fired for misinformation. Again this proves you will believe anything without digging deeper as long as it promotes your hate.

Humans and apes are VERY close to each other genetically. There would be no discernable difference between most anyone of remotely the same race.

You MAY find a very small difference between Asians, European Whites and Africans, but you will also find small differences between Italians and the Dutch and the Germans. And small differences between the Germans and the Germans for that matter. Go fish for more. Where did you graduate from? DSHS?
    :mamoru: :rofl:

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    It was probably pulled and he was fired for misinformation. Again this proves you will believe anything without digging deeper as long as it promotes your hate.

Humans and apes are VERY close to each other genetically. There would be no discernable difference between most anyone of remotely the same race.

You MAY find a very small difference between Asians, European Whites and Africans, but you will also find small differences between Italians and the Dutch and the Germans. And small differences between the Germans and the Germans for that matter. Go fish for more. Where did you graduate from? DSHS?
    :mamoru: :rofl:

So you're arguing with DNA evidence? This guy is a pro - a geneticist, but yeah, hes full of ****- that DNA dont prove nothing, thats why they'd never use it in court or anything like that. But yeah, it promotes my hate. I swear, maybe the liberals are right about you Texans all being dimwitted like G. Dubya.

John_L

FTRB
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    So you're arguing with DNA evidence? This guy is a pro - a geneticist, but yeah, hes full of ****- that DNA dont prove nothing, thats why they'd never use it in court or anything like that. But yeah, it promotes my hate. I swear, maybe the liberals are right about you Texans all being dimwitted like G. Dubya.

For the record, I think the political state of Israel is demonstrating extraordinary restraint against the Palestinians' provocations. It baffles me when anyone bitches that Israel retaliates because I don't know anyone who wouldn't eventually react negatively to a neighbor throwing **** over the fence into their yard. I'm an old man and I'd go medieval over that.

That said, you know, this would all be a lot easier to understand if people would take the time to read the Torah, Bible and the Qur'an to understand how Ishmael and Isaac fit into the big picture. When you get right down to it, this is a family feud that goes back thousands of years.

From the point of view of all three books, it makes perfect sense that the Palestinians and Jews share DNA. I share DNA with a lot of people myself, but that doesn't mean I have to accept shitty behavior, or invite them to my backyard barbeque and act like I like it.

Top Bottom