Day of Rage

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBlack

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Covington, La
    My wife was in downtown Covington around 2pm to get her hair cut. The girl said every other appointment canceled for the afternoon and that the whole area was dead. One of the rumors is that the Black Panthers and KKK will be showing up.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    Passed by the courthouse about 45 min ago. Completely empty for blocks around. Even the normal police cars parked along Jefferson weren't there. No sign of any activity anywhere that I could see.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    NOPD set up barricades in lafeyette square, had a couple cars in the area but it looked like a goast town when I left at 330

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Funny blacks do not trust the police. Think about the other side of the fence, how can you trust blacks when they shoot each other as much as they do? I guess they really don't give it much thought. Charles Barkley said the other day, how do you expect the police to respect blacks when they don't respect themselves! Nuff said!

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Funny blacks do not trust the police. Think about the other side of the fence, how can you trust blacks when they shoot each other as much as they do? I guess they really don't give it much thought. Charles Barkley said the other day, how do you expect the police to respect blacks when they don't respect themselves! Nuff said!

Charles tells it like it is.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I was in Covington all day yesterday never saw anything out of the ordinary. They should know better than to try anything in St. Tammany Parish anyway.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I think the law did such a good job around here the protesters for the most part have given up. Compared to what's went down in other cities they didn't get away with much here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom