"Deep Cover" in Baton Rouge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • webb

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA. / Mobile, AL.
    I would like to know if there is anywhere in Baton Rouge that keeps Galco "Deep Cover" holsters in stock. While we are on the subject, go ahead and list places that carry any IWB CCW holsters. Thanks in advance to everyone who replies.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Call all of the places above and ask if they have what you are looking for in stock. Jims has a huge selection of Galco holsters and even belts. I was just there today and browsing through it.

Also, Cabela's in Gonzales has a selection of leather.

Last edited:

RM Holsters

Aware
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I know I'm way late to the party, but I'm located in Central. Are you looking specifically for a deep cover?

Last edited by a moderator:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    RM do you have a website?
    I've been tempted to buy another K&D (CCW for my 1911 this time) but I'm still looking. Their wait is very long.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    RM do you have a website?
    I've been tempted to buy another K&D (CCW for my 1911 this time) but I'm still looking. Their wait is very long.

www.rmholsters.com

I have one of his Offset holsters for my G34 I'm going to try out at the Steel match tomorrow.

I also have two of his mag pouches, one of which is my EDC (when clothing allows).

RM Holsters

Aware
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Guys, this fellow is the one to see. I was a confirmed kydex-hater, until I tried his deep-cover IWB. This is the holster I was using at the last IDPA match we were all at, if anyone noticed. It is simply amazing. Now I am a bit chagrined at all the expensive leather I have gathering dust; in fact, I'll be selling some of it when I get around to photographing it, etc.

Jeff has a complete line of kydex, and a reasonable turn-around time and prices.

You can buy that over-priced, alcohol-cured Galco... stuff..., or you can spend less and get more with one of Jeff's (RM Holsters) offerings.

Glad to see you here, Jeff. I was wondering if you ever were going to show up.

Check your PM...

P.S: Guys the "Low-Rider" is the one I'm talking about.

Thanks for the kudo's Steve.

Guys, I'm not the new kid on the block. I've been bending Kydex for about 6+ years and have, of late, been extremely busy with my "hobby" business. Yep, started as a hobby and now the wait is 3 - 4 weeks. My, how administration changes can change your business. ;)

Seriously, I make holsters for several guns. If you're interested. they are listed in the drop down menus on the checkout page. Just click on "buy now" and it will tell you what guns are available in that style holster. If you have any questions, I have a toll free number listed on the site. http://www.rmholsters.com

Thanks in advance for your support, and good to be here..

Last edited by a moderator:

40caloldtimer

I can hit the orange.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    Burnside, LA
    Cabela's has a much better selection than Bass Pro does, but I don't recall if they carry the Galcos.

I live 2 minutes from Cabellas and they do carry Galcos and any otherbrand you can think of I am their everyday lol :D
    DO NOT expect much on the ammo side though....

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom