Definition of a Bread Winner in the hood....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I got this from my father-in-law. If anything it is eye opening.

A letter to Rush from a concerned physician:

Dear Mr. Limbaugh,

I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20's came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy.

She stated "my momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain.

She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the family.

The scam goes like this:

The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care. The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois. Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly "Linx" card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month. This does not even include Wick and other welfare programs.

Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" in the family.

I hope you share this story with your listeners so that they know how the ruling class spends their tax dollars.

Also, many thanks for the fine service you provide in educating people about the merits of conservative thinking.

Cheers,

Sebastian J. Ciancio, M.D. Urologist, Danville Polyclinic, LTD.

(217) 477-4766

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    When working for the Salvation Army I saw similar daily, I was completely surprized at how many people do really live like this....and the homeless are mostly not homeless, so much crime in not working.

Now every time I'm working on a hot rooftop unit in 130 deg heat, I think about half of this pay is going to support an outta control government and to pay for leechin trash like in this OP's letter

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    dont forget they tend to sell the kids they cant write off on taxes to friends.. at the end of the year, I always hear hey ya want my kids SS number, I sell it for only 500 now..

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I'd like to see some supporting facts before I really get pissed. It's way to easy to just throw random facts and numbers around in these e-mails meant to rile people up.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I'd like to see some supporting facts before I really get pissed. It's way to easy to just throw random facts and numbers around in these e-mails meant to rile people up.

Evidence is always good, I can testify that I have first hand knowledge of situations that are similar to the OP....while I can't verify this particular one , I can tell you that there are many similar waste going on daily

Also IMHO, it's way past time for people to be riled up...and woke up

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans

Just go stand outside of the LSU Interim Hospital any afternoon.

You will see our "poor" standing around, talking on their i-phones, sporting $45 toenail jobs, smoking expensive cigarettes, waiting for the "boyfriend" to pick them up in a late model Cadillac Escalade or Mercedes Benz.

leVieux

CRUE CAB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Melbourne Florida
    Just go stand outside of the LSU Interim Hospital any afternoon.

You will see our "poor" standing around, talking on their i-phones, sporting $45 toenail jobs, smoking expensive cigarettes, waiting for the "boyfriend" to pick them up in a late model Cadillac Escalade or Mercedes Benz.

leVieux

Sounds like the hospital in Jacksonville Fl that my girlfriends brother was in after his car accident.
    We drove all night to get there, only to be accosted by people begging for money, wearing nicer clothes then we had on.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    The term for the "bread winner" is welfare brood mare!

What's the name of the black conservative radio host that coined that term? They called him the "black Rush Limbaugh", and his first name was Ken, I can't remember his last name but I read a book by him some years back, I think it was something like "Pick a Better Country."

The abuse of government assistance is so rampant, it boggles the mind. I remember when one of my trainees got cornered by a complainant as I spoke to the other party, she told him all about how she didn't need "that man," she got FIVE CHECKS from the government, and she could move back to her apartment that she only had to pay $200/mo. for, it was the guy's first day on the job and woke him up to the reality of what lies beneath the surface of the parts of our city that he used to just drive by and not know about. Our Lieutenant called FEMA once when we learned of three separate couples living in an apartment that FEMA was paying for in the name of one woman who was no longer living there because she had BOUGHT A HOUSE and just let her nieces and nephews move in with their boy/girlfriends and/or babymomma/daddies. Nothing happened, no eviction, no fraud charges, NOTHING!

Top Bottom