Dems want to ban online ammo sales

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Anonymous online ammo sales would be banned under proposed law

I'm curious, just where can you buy ammo online and remain anonymous? You have to at least give your name.

Why don't they just say what they really mean. They want to ban online ammo sales. Just one more way to make it harder for civilians to arm themselves.

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    I'm curious, just where can you buy ammo online and remain anonymous? You have to at least give your name.

Why don't they just say what they really mean. They want to ban online ammo sales. Just one more way to make it harder for civilians to arm themselves.

I have been thinking the same thing. They know my name, my address, my credit card number... It's not really that anonymous. Most of us here have probably had just as much or more ammo delivered to us than Holmes. This is just a way to not take guns away, but make it much more difficult to use them effectively.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    It's been so long since Academy had decent prices on ammo. . . and I just can't bring myself to suffer through the walmark and getting someone to open up the cabinet to buy from walmark. . . so it's all about the UPS guy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom