Derps open carrying rifles are the leather thong wearing trannies of gun rights...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar...-open-carry-gay-pride-activists/#.U5JH5vldWSo

The parallels are undeniable.

from m4c

Frickin learn something from the Progressives. Did they get the gay agenda pushed thru using spokesman like that Mutt and Jeff carrying a mini-14 and and AR into that restaurant recently? Those OCers are the transgendered and gay parade in a thong equivalent in the gun community. You don't lead with them, they are what follows. You think suburban moms would be Ok with gay marriage if the Village Indian were flashing his junk at the local Taco Bell like those two mental midgets were with their guns.

You lead with non threatening "Will and Grace" and "Ellen" depictions of gun users. Strong women who can defend themselves from abuse hushands. Veterans who defend their families. Minorities protecting themselves when big city mayors won't.

I get OCers, you're here, your 'queer' and we should all accept you. How about we get the 'civil unions' of national CCW first and try to get sporting rifles off the endangered species list before you creepy guy from "Silence of the Lambs" everyone.

OCers are the 'T' or even the "I" in gun version of LGBTQIA (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex, and asexual
    LGBTQIA). Who hates Lesbians or bisexual women? Those gay guys on 'Modern Family' are funny. We should lead with the Hunters and Home defenders and bring along the OCers about ten years after the transgendered get in the military.

Last edited:

TEB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    Louisiana
    They don't even have to be actively open carrying - encountered one guy at a Walmart who, upon noticing me approaching him, loudly declared "good thing I took my pistol off before coming in, or this guy would be freaking out because he probably doesn't know the law." He then attempted to start a gun-rights debate with me at the front of the checkout line. What prompted me to approach the gentleman to begin with was him obnoxiously complaining to cashiers because he was unsatisfied with how long it was taking a manager to come help him. There were a decent amount of people watching, and I can almost guarantee none were left with a warm, fuzzy feeling about gun owners.

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I'll grant that they do make the rest of us appear more normal... :)

Seriously, while I don't usually OC I like having the option. I think the way they are going about it is wrong though. Picking an unsuspecting business and causing a scene doesn't help our cause. I do plan on trying to go to one of the LOCAL events just to try. They seem to arrange things with the restaurants ahead of time, which seems like a good idea. We'll see...

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Looking at the OCer's in that picture they just plain came off as 2 nuts.
    Nothing good comes from guys like that.
    Scary thing was I am about the size of the smaller guy in that picture. I was not that big before and it has been sometime now
    So wonder what others think when they little me with a big old gun.
    After Cancer I never put the weight back on so I am 5'4" tall and 115 pounds. And will stay about that I guess best I could do was 118 and was eating crazy to get that.
    I must look funny holding a Garand to others

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That's a pretty good analogy. I didn't realize the alphabet soup had gotten even longer.

"LGBTQIA (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex, and asexual)"

You could play a good game of Scrabble with all of those letters.

Log Island

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    That M-16 rubber gun was flopping like a limp d...
    Noticed that the GI Mag fell out at the end of the vid, so it's not part of the rubber gun prop.
    Could that actually be an "ILLEGAL hi cap mag", in NYC, that was used? The bottom plate seemed to have a metallic flash when angled towards the camera.

Last edited:

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    OCers?
    What's after X and before Z?
    Unless it's the end of the world and there is no law with nothing but zombies ruling the land....why would anyone OC??
    It's kinda like the guy that goes to a 25 yard indoor range with a tac vest and Blackhawkl thigh holster so he can show everybody his newly purchased "tacticool" Taurus plastic fantastic.

Last edited:

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    OCers?
    What's after X and before Z?
    Unless it's the end of the world and there is no law with nothing but zombies ruling the land....why would anyone OC??
    It's kinda like the guy that goes to a 25 yard indoor range with a tac vest and Blackhawkl thigh holster so he can show everybody his newly purchased "tacticool" Taurus plastic fantastic.

This.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Damn, this guy put waaaay too much thought into this. :dogkeke::rofl::bowrofl:

I wish they wouldn't do it, too- but I refuse to obsess over it. The fact is, this is more of an internet phenom than an actual "epidemic".

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Damn, this guy put waaaay too much thought into this. :dogkeke::rofl::bowrofl:

I wish they wouldn't do it, too- but I refuse to obsess over it. The fact is, this is more of an internet phenom than an actual "epidemic".

dads buddy is a "weapons expert" for a govt contracting group and open carries, and what annoys me is that he pushes OC to my dad and brother. He's the guy that likes to do the "if you think you can get it, go for it."

few weeks ago while we were standing side by side, I took it. Dad freaked. I said "next time it wont be a buddy at a bbq, itll be some scumbag in walmart."

at any rate- im a bastard for making his office buddy look like a tool. - but dad doesnt open carry anymore.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, I've made it clear how I feel about the subject- that there is a time & a place for it.

But I believe it is something we need, in Louisiana. I wouldn't trade our rules for but a very small few.

And my old man would've backhanded my ass for doing that- proving my point or not. :bowrofl:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Well, I've made it clear how I feel about the subject- that there is a time & a place for it.

But I believe it is something we need, in Louisiana. I wouldn't trade our rules for but a very small few.

And my old man would've backhanded my ass for doing that- proving my point or not. :bowrofl:

hehe. he wanted to, i promise. I'm still hearing about it, and I'm sure that guy tells his colleagues that "John's oldest is a jackass". shrug. might have indirectly saved dads life. worth to me.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    hehe. he wanted to, i promise. I'm still hearing about it, and I'm sure that guy tells his colleagues that "John's oldest is a jackass". shrug. might have indirectly saved dads life. worth to me.

LOL yep....you never know, these days....

Top Bottom