Did I break it?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    Kinda sad but I do not have a facebook are myspace so this is the only place i log onto on the web, except my yahoomail. i was hoping nothing was broken!!!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Lots of men believe that it cannot be broken. This, however, is not true; it can be broken. Did you break it? Well, if there is reason for concern, you may want to have it looked at right away.

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    I'm pretty sure you didn't. I'm also pretty sure there is an opinion that will be heard here that says you did. I believe that you are ill prepared to defend your position. Reason being, that your accuser holds more clout in the accusatory position than you have evidence in defending your position. I'm terribly sorry, but you knew when you said "I do" that it would ultimately and inevitably mean "I did". You decide what level of denial you want to stick with and we'll sit back and watch the punishment (with a giggle).

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Wait- It was Spec?? All this time I was thinking it was that dude named Isaac....:doh:

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Yes, you broke it. We'll let it slide this time, but if it happens again your wife will be given a large monetary incentive to make your life even more miserable. Consider yourself warned.

J/k of course. What really did happen? I'm assuming power failure. Two days with no BS effing sucks.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Yes, you broke it. We'll let it slide this time, but if it happens again your wife will be given a large monetary incentive to make your life even more miserable. Consider yourself warned.

J/k of course. What really did happen? I'm assuming power failure. Two days with no BS effing sucks.

You are telling me!!! It is what keeps me sane over here in the desert!!! I almost had to do work yesterday because I didnt have BS. Thank you so much Spanky for getting it back up.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    You are telling me!!! It is what keeps me sane over here in the desert!!! I almost had to do work yesterday because I didnt have BS. Thank you so much Spanky for getting it back up.

Don't even joke, man. That's too horrible to think about.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    You know, in all seriousness, we shouldn't joke about this. It really can be broken. If its long enough and gets firm enough, it can be broken just like a bone can be. However, it would take considerable force to do this, such as an aggressive thrust to the female pelvic area, and the target was missed. More so, however, if you did indeed perform such an aggressive thrust, and Cat was in the kitchen.........?????

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom