Did you know

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Relevant: "dirty, dirty".

Do a bit of research. He's an anti-American "monster".

Yes, I think he's a Khazarian but that is of much less significance than his "red" geopolitical leanings.

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    A fair amount of companies under Cerberus Capital Management have been run into the ground and are pathetic to work for and do business with. Maybe that explains a few of the less than respectable things Remington is slowly developing a reputation for.

Before I get flamed for the Rem comment I'm referring to:
    -Accidental discharges in the 700's are the the user's fault, ALWAYS. But they'll fix it for a charge.
    -597, .17HMR - Not deffective, they just like to blow magazines out. But they'll give a $200 voucher for a new Remington product even though most folks that bought them new spent more.
    -.17HMR Ammo - There's nothing wrong with it. Don't ask, just send it in immediately at your expense. You may have paid $14, but they'll give you a $10 voucher for your troubles.
    - 887 Shotgun - Nuff Said.
    - 710 Rifle - There's gotta be a reason the pawn shop in town has an entire wall of them.

I got rid of my 1187 and 7400 for crap like that. For some reason I'm hell bent on loving my 870 despite my attempts to hate it. After knowing what organization is pulling the strings I can assure the 870 will be the last Rem I will own.

joshuades

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS, Marlin...

Notice a trend in each of these companies?

Top Bottom