Dillon Service

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leeshall

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Suburban NOLA
    Two weeks ago today I shipped my old Dillon 550 back to Dillon for repair/rebuild on a Return Authorization I had previously obtained from Dillon. It was just plain worn out after processing thousands and thousands and thousands of rounds for myself, friends, and the Junior Rifle Team. The linkage was loosey goosey and I had alignment issues. It still worked great, I just had to be careful. Reading on the web how backed up Dillon was I fully expected a long wait. It showed up on the front porch yesterday. I don't know how they did it but It looks almost brand new -- clean as a whistle and tight as a drum -- perfect. And my bill from Dillon was zero. All it cost was the UPS shipping to Dillon.
    Dillon is the best!

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    Agreed. Last time I sent one of my SDB in for tune up, it came back painted, replaced worn with new and packaged in factory box. I can't think of another company with equal customer service and warranty coverage.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sent my 22 year old SD in earlier this year for a tune-up. It arrived 10 days from the day I sent it out looking brand new. They are not cheap to buy up front, but when you can get 20-plus years of use, and free refurbishing, what's not to like!

1funvet

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Westlake LA
    I called them about a piece that i broke on a 20 year old XL-650.The next week i had the part in hand and it was considered under warranty.You can't beat that for service.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom