Disc golf .... Anyone?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKCRAZZ

Custom Sheath Maker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    May 23, 2007
    BR AREA
    So anyone here play?
    Just tried it out last week. Lots a fun.

Sent from the Bayou Custom Sheaths workbench iPhone.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Any disc golf courses in Lafayette?? I played a LOT of disc golf when I lived in Austin..there were about 6 courses available then.

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    Any disc golf courses in Lafayette?? I played a LOT of disc golf when I lived in Austin..there were about 6 courses available then.

Although I have never played, a few of my co-workers have played disc gold in Lafayette at Girard Park. Found this on the website

Enjoy the Girard Park Recreation Center outdoor pool (seasonal lessons), 1.25 mile jogging trail, work-out station, covered pavilion with restrooms and grill (reservations required), open play area, tennis courts, hitting wall, basketball courts, backstop ball diamond, covered picnic areas, restrooms, handicapped restrooms, water fountain, children's playground with baby equipment, 9-hole disc golf course, pond, natural wildlife, and historical or commemorative markers.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've played a few times at the BREC on highland. It's pretty fun to go out there even if you suck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scottybaw

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    Acadiana Park on the northside of lafayette on Alexander st is the best around, it is deep in the woods and has over 18 holes easily probably more I just can't remember. I love to play as well, but it has been a while.

GLOCKCRAZZ

Custom Sheath Maker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    May 23, 2007
    BR AREA
    Only played one course so far and it wad a lot of fun. Being throwing at the park near my work for practice.
    I need to pick up a few disk. What should I look for. Someone gave me the only disc I have it's a innova katana.

Sent from the Bayou Custom Sheaths workbench iPhone.

Last edited:

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    I used to play a good bit, haven't played much the last two years since the guys I played with moved away. I'd be interested in losing some disks in the woods with y'all.

dglough

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Mandeville, LA
    Although I am in Mandeville I would be interested enough to make the trek over one weekend to play...never played but friends have told me about it and I definitely want to give it a try.

Top Bottom