Discontinue

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Particular

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2014
    French Settlement, Louisiana
    Has anyone heard from Derek Howard of Big Boy Armament? My stamps are to come in any day now and I have not been able to get in touch with Derek after many attempts over the past three weeks, which has me concerned, as he has my suppressors.

Last edited:

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    Has anyone heard from Derek Howard of Big Boy Armament? My stamps are to come in any day now and I have not been able to get in touch with Derek after many attempts over the past three weeks, which has me concerned, as he has my suppressors.

He's been liquidating inventory. Rest easy that if he filed, you're stamps will be there.

Particular

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2014
    I ordered suppressors from Derek back in April. I have not tried to contact him till the past three weeks. Originally, I only wanted to touch base with Derek and check the status of my stamps. Derek never replied. Through conversation with a friend of mine, I learned people were getting their stamps in about my time frame of submittal. I decided to contact ATF myself just to check the status. ATF informed me they sent a letter out to Derek back in November requesting a copy of my trust. ATF explained sometimes this happens and all they needed was a copy to move forward with processing. I took care of the paperwork ATF needed and was told my stamps would arrive in a couple of weeks. I have text, e-mailed and left voicemails for Derek and have not had a reply. At this point I am really concerned, as not only should I already have my suppressors, and don't due to Derek's negligence, but I cannot get the boy to contact me back. The same friend suggested I go on this website and see if I can track Derek down, as alot of people here know him, which is what I am doing.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I'm in Texas with my family for Christmas. If you are calling my business line we have been closed all week. Send me an email or pm.

Particular

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2014
    Derek,

Glad to see you are still around. I sent you yet another text earlier and left yet another voicemail in addition to my e-mail back in the second week of December. The balls in your court bubba, so please contact me to discuss.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I have not received any messages from you. I know you are not texting me because you do not have my cell number. I changed it several months ago and haven't given it out.

The number below you can't text and I do not have it to check any messages as I mentioned I am in Texas.

i have no idea who you are based on the screen name above. If you send me a. Email or pm I will gladly respond.

Particular

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2014
    Derek,

Sorry, I did not realize the number you have on your website that has a message to text you did not receive text messages. However, I have also e-mailed you with no reply either. I just sent an e-mail with my contact information to derek@bigboyarmament.com. Please let me know if this e-mail address is not sufficient, otherwise contact me.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I replied to the email. After you read the email, I would appreciate it if you would correct the information in the post.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Nice to see vendors with quick responses!

Quick responses and a lot of patience. Plenty of little pokes from the customer with nothing but class from the vendor. When I get into the class 3 stuff I know what will be my first stop.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Quick responses and a lot of patience. Plenty of little pokes from the customer with nothing but class from the vendor. When I get into the class 3 stuff I know what will be my first stop.

Derek is awesome. Been dealing with him for years and he has ALWAYS gone above and beyond. Probably a lot of users here that have the same experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom