dish network vs directv

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    I had directv, but got it cut off about a year ago because of the cost and the garbage on tv nowadays. Well, I miss football too much and am thinking about getting service again. I just want the basic packages with access to espn, no movie channels, nothing extra. Does anybody have any preference between the two companies? If so, why? My main focus is the monthly fees and more so, what the fees will jump to after the first year after the promotional period is over. Just looking for opinions. Thanks for your input!

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I left Cox in February for Directv. I have the lower tier service and I'm sure the price will go up after a year. If u decide to go with them I can get you $100 off. I also get $100 off of my bill for referring you.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Switched from Dish to Direct. Didnt like Dish. One reason was a lot of area including the one I was in at the time did not have local HD channels which really sucked for football.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    I got DirectTV several months ago here in Kentucky and it came with the premium NFL Sunday Ticket for free.

Now they are pushing a college football special for $120, but I get enough with the regular programming.

I have had no troubles and it costs me $60/mo.

Prolly different down there in the Lower Wetlands.

Top Bottom