Do you like internet mysteries?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I like mysteries, whatever the type. I find them, and the path one must travel down to find answers incredibly interesting.

I watch a lot of you tube, mainly for the variety of content, and that most of it is single person developed and produced.

2 of my favorite channels are "nexpo" and "barely sociable"

Give them a try, plenty of interesting content. One of them did a bit on the Texas book depository (Kennedy/Oswald) that was super interesting and really helped fill some gaps in my knowledge of that incident.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’m a big fan of YouTube. Out of the 4 TVs in my house one might come on for an hour or so per day if that usually to watch the local news during supper. All of my consumption of entertainment and a decent amount of education come from YouTube. I just wish they wouldn’t censor the creators as much specifically the gun tubers. A few of the smaller channels I used to follow were deleted and never did come back unfortunately.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Yeah, the censorship is a really PITA, especially if you are looking for good educational content for making or modding guns. Also, what you tube did to the 3d printing content creator is total BS. Basically canned whole channels over their hysteria. I follow PSR, he is a younger guy and he is funny, plus I have a real interest in the 3d printing advancements for guns. I doubt I will ever bother to do any prints but I still want to be informed.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Yeah, the censorship is a really PITA, especially if you are looking for good educational content for making or modding guns. Also, what you tube did to the 3d printing content creator is total BS. Basically canned whole channels over their hysteria. I follow PSR, he is a younger guy and he is funny, plus I have a real interest in the 3d printing advancements for guns. I doubt I will ever bother to do any prints but I still want to be informed.
    Couldn’t agree more. I also follow PSR.

Top Bottom