Does this make you angry?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thesamunit

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    People who manipulate the system are pathetic; that being said, I know plenty of white people who have committed fraud through workman's comp, social security, etc. I once met a man who got monthly checks from the government because he couldn't work due to "headaches". It's disgusting, but a lot of people nowadays don't have any understanding of the word integrity.

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    He's in his third year of college? He doesn't even know how to talk correctly or make a valid argument. "I'm me" " My conversation was like rent" My favorite was when she asked what he did with the money that was supposed to be for rent to which he replied "I spint tit on me". Tanks unkril Sam!

22doberman22

choot'em
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    Prairieville
    The government knows these people are irresponsible and they give them a check expecting them to use it on what its given to them for? This is the governments fault! they will do anything for votes

bryan54

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    This is exactly what is wrong with the idiots in Congress pissing away trillions. If you want to go to school, get a part time job to help pay your own way. I don't want to pay for some lazy ahole to lay on my back.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Easy fix, just stop paying taxes!!!

Pity "someone" employeed all of those state and federal people to manage and collect taxes, and gave them power to seize anything and everything they want to get their "well deserved" money... That was a bad idea...

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    SON OF A BITCH!!! This guy gets $1k a month for whatever, $416 a month for rent, and $22k a year for Tuition to become a MUSICIAN!!!!

Nothing pisses me off more than assclowns like this. I guarantee he lives MUCH better than me and I work 100x harder than him. The only consolation is I will make something of myself while he continues his welfare existence.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    SON OF A BITCH!!! This guy gets $1k a month for whatever, $416 a month for rent, and $22k a year for Tuition to become a MUSICIAN!!!!

Nothing pisses me off more than assclowns like this. I guarantee he lives MUCH better than me and I work 100x harder than him. The only consolation is I will make something of myself while he continues his welfare existence.

He gets more than Iraq Vets!

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    So it seems like Judy dismissed everything because she was pissed at the whole situation, and pissed at the "landlord" for dealing with a "worthless piece of ****". So, the "worthless piece of ****" gets off with nothing and the "landlord" continues to get screwed because the people she rented from want the money she owes them for rent that the "worthless piece of ****" agreed to help her pay.

But then again, hopefully the "landlord" sees this as a lesson. Although, obviously, the "worthless piece of ****" didn't learn anything because he couldn't even see the humiliation thrown his way in hopes of inducing feelings of shame.

Wonder if the tape made it to Congress.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The officials that steal our money and boast about the great things that are being done with it should be forced to drink from the same cup. Make them live among the people in which they are providing housing, medical care, food, education, and all the other stolen gifts from the taxpayers. One other question, how much taxes are taken out of our elected officials checks that are instigating this crime? They have nothing to lose. Come to think of it they are no different from the class of people they have created, they are thoes people.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom