Draco AK Pistol $354.99 Free Shipping

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Man I sure wish I knee more about AK's and what not, this seems like something I want! I still don't know difference between an AK and Ar lol

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Man I sure wish I knee more about AK's and what not, this seems like something I want! I still don't know difference between an AK and AT lol

all you need to know about the Draco is that it is a must-have item. :D the fun factor is off the chart, well it is for me anyway. if you like to make noise that involves large fireballs and holes in other stuff, get one. it's a lot of bang for the buck, and at that price, you won't ever have any problem getting your money back. someone always seems to be looking for one.

one word of caution though... that is like the first hit of what could be a long addiction. the Draco took my AK virginity and now I'm, well, kind of a slut I suppose with 6 or 7 of them. :hs:

Rusty1

American
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South LA
    My knowledge on AK's are small to say the least, but say with this Draco, I assume its based on a "Surplus" receiver with the additional parts added
    in the US ? Are these new surplus receivers or used and if used, did they rebuild them or what process do they use to determine if they are still in good
    shape internally? I would hope they stripped them completely and cleaned/oiled them etc. and assume they do, but was just wondering what their process
    was ?

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    NO it would be a US made receiver put together with parts that came of original kits, with US compliant parts mixed etc etc etc etc ( I think)

Last edited:

Rusty1

American
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South LA
    Ahh, ok. Just noticed that in the manual for it, it states its a surplus item etc.etc. And preferable to have it check out by a gunsmith before use. I guess covering their behinds legal wise. lol

Anyone heard anything good or bad or prices for the "Centurion 39 AK Pistol" ? 100 percent American made but havent seen a price or even a seller for it yet.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    NO it would be a US made receiver put together with parts that came of original kits, with US compliant parts mixed etc etc etc etc ( I think)

Nope. Pistols (handguns) are not regulated by 922r so you don't have to worry about import restrictions or foreign parts count. The Draco is virtually all Romanian with only a Tapco FCG used in some while others use a Romanian FCG. The receiver is clearly a Romanian version because it has the "Y" indentations for the happy pin (no hole of course) and the top rail step down (again, no trip lever hole). The serial number is on the trunnion and not the receiver. The rear trunnion on some is a virgin (undrilled) underfolder trunnion. These are very much Romanian guns.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I want one...I WIll get one. I will just have to wait a couple weeks or so, unless I sell the m&p9..which won't happen. I been looking up reviews and youtube videos all day lol.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom