Drunk Teen Headbutts JPSO Officer's Fist

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Just based on that short clip, I think the deputy is screwed..there has to be more to it than that short clip. I'd be interested in seeing what happened before this was shot.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Are police in that area required to wear a video cam? It could be helpful in this scenario to either exonerate the officer or the citizen.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I'm trying to put myself in the kids shoes here...... I am probably drunk and resisting arrest. Do I want to be shot, tazed, pepper sprayed, whopped with the get right stick, or take a few love taps to the jaw? The jaw it is!

I just can't understand why people think fighting with a cop is the sensible option. Does it ever really turn out the way they plan? Go all Jason Statham on the cop and walk away like nothing happened?

Craig8sm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    I'm trying to put myself in the kids shoes here...... I am probably drunk and resisting arrest. Do I want to be shot, tazed, pepper sprayed, whopped with the get right stick, or take a few love taps to the jaw? The jaw it is!

I just can't understand why people think fighting with a cop is the sensible option. Does it ever really turn out the way they plan? Go all Jason Statham on the cop and walk away like nothing happened?

It's called a lack of respect. See their parent didn't lay hands on them when they were little rotten little kids, now the police have to lay hands on them when they are rotten teenagers and young adults.

Now some will say police should have to earn respect too. Well fine, cuss them out and swing on them, I support your right to demand respect. But know I also support the LEO's right's to lay hands on you and baptize you in blood for your poor decisions.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'm enjoying the hypocrites that the WWLTV facebook discussions bring out. It's always nice to see the face of some of these special individuals. It truly reassures the phrase "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

So far, I've been called a victim for not hating police, a "statist," and my favorite was the guy getting angry because he thinks drunk driving should be legalized.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Much too short of a video clip, would love to see the rest of the story. Very nice mugshot !

Last edited:

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    From what I understand, the kid was mouthing off extensively, not cooperating, resisting and his friends began rioting around the scene.

Not good for him IMO.

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    I see multiple arguments, from multiple sides... I hope the Officer is OK. That situation could have turned ugly for the Officer since he was surrounded with no backup in sight. Glad he was able to keep the situation peaceful. I noticed how he was protecting/prepared to use his duty weapon. Scary situation if it had turned violent. I'm sure there was a reason he punched the guy... Always is. Right? Wrong? Who knows.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

daxjosh77

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Baton rouge
    The cop was wrong and over did it which is why the other officer grabbed him to get him to stop punching. That kid could have very easily been subdued without closed punches to the face. Just another example of a cop on a power trip who deserves to be fired. If someone is going to take a job as a cop then they need to know how to control their anger extremely well and this guy can't do that. One more example of why the majority have no respect for cops even though they aren't all pieces of s***

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The cop was wrong and over did it which is why the other officer grabbed him to get him to stop punching. That kid could have very easily been subdued without closed punches to the face. Just another example of a cop on a power trip who deserves to be fired. If someone is going to take a job as a cop then they need to know how to control their anger extremely well and this guy can't do that. One more example of why the majority have no respect for cops even though they aren't all pieces of s***

Ah, they arrive just as expected. Fight the power. And I love the last sentence, always makes up for all the previous stupid **** you post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

1332438077826_4175287.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom