Duramax Tune EFI live

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBigRServices

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Loranger, La
    well i bought a custom tune to my specifications and a vin licence. installed on autocal then walked out to my truck and stood there while it flashed. download, install, and flash, start to finish literally took 30 to 60 min tops. the flash to my truck was like 2 to 3 minutes if that. had a customer walk in, saw the autocal on the counter and asked if i can tune his truck... hmmm... i guess so..
    off to see omar tomorrow to get the money cut off my truck. and two feet of tubing welded in its place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

TheBigRServices

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Loranger, La
    left the exhaust shop with 96$ . so the final numbers are: 275$ for custom tune and vin licence minus the $96 i made on my exaust after the work they peformed equals 179$ total cost!! Suck on that high rollers! ha ha JK. way better than 1700$ plus tax. got 20.5 mpg on the 20 mile drive back to work according to my display. put it to the floor at 30mph to 70 mph and it definitely picked up more power only leaving a slight haze out the pipe. maybe ill update after a few more miles.

TheBigRServices

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Loranger, La
    ^^^This. I no longer own a duramax but, he done my tune and it was great. I know him through my son. He is a stand up guy and knows what he's doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    after being on hold for somewhere around forever, I did talk to them on the phone about a tune. They were very helpful and nice and if I had to buy another tune I very well may go with them. The guy that did my tune sounded just as knowledgeable but wishes to remain under the radar as he fears what the EPA may do in the future. However he does right tunes for a lot of diesel shops. No shop I talked to including Coy actually rights their own tunes. They all buy from people who know their craft.

TheBigRServices

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Loranger, La
    If you're only leaving a slight haze after a DPF delete, it's a very conservative power tune.
    yeah he said it should be like 75hp at wot. my main concern is reliability and i didnt want to draw attention by blowing smoke all over the place. im happy so far.

marshrunner757

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2015
    Sulphur, LA
    after being on hold for somewhere around forever, I did talk to them on the phone about a tune. They were very helpful and nice and if I had to buy another tune I very well may go with them. The guy that did my tune sounded just as knowledgeable but wishes to remain under the radar as he fears what the EPA may do in the future. However he does right tunes for a lot of diesel shops. No shop I talked to including Coy actually rights their own tunes. They all buy from people who know their craft.

I can't say if he does now but I would be shocked if he didn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mike_717
    Top Bottom