EAPS Charity Match for the Ascension Parish Sheriff Office Children Christmas Fund.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    Shooters:
    November 16 is our annual Charity Match for the Ascension Parish Sheriff Office Children Christmas Fund. The match fee is $25.00 per shooter. All proceeds will go to the fund. This is a non-sanctioned match. There will be two divisions; Open and Limited. There will be no classes. We have five fun stages to shoot. There will be no classifier at this match. Set up will begin at 8AM on Saturday November 15. We will be doing some maintenance work on a few walls and props. If you can come out and help set up and help with the maintenance activities, it will be greatly appreciated. The round count for the match is minimum 194

Please visit our web site for registration and more information.
    Stages are listed below.

Last edited:

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Look up "uspsa.org" & check out the rules. For the basics you will need a holster that covers the trigger, 2 mag pouches & 4 mags. There is a video on the home page as well that will explain the matches. We also have 2 practice sessions in BR, both at The Baker Range, one on Monday & one on Wednesday night. If you need more information send me a PM and I will get back to you.

Beauxdog

ENVPMBR Shooter

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    I am watching the weather closely and as of right now the match is on. I will make the decision on Saturday morning if the match is a go or not. If we cancel the match, we will make the December match our charity match. Please keep watch on this thread or our web site www.eapsclub.org for any news about the match.

Top Bottom