Ear Protection Good Stuff

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedClassic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2024
    Ponchatoula
    These made my afternoon at the range so enjoyable!
    IMG_5114.jpeg

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I am used to foam inserts, wish I would have I have improved my hearing protection for loud equipment years ago. Love This Product.
    I use both inserts and the Walker 32 decibel muffs together(62 decibel reduction total.)In the Marines, we doubled on hearing protection for our rifles on the range and I do it for indoor pistol as well.

RedClassic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2024
    Ponchatoula
    I use both inserts and the Walker 32 decibel muffs together(62 decibel reduction total.)In the Marines, we doubled on hearing protection for our rifles on the range and I do it for indoor pistol as well.
    Thanks for the input from someone with first hand experience. I will for sure double up when shooting at the range especially.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    compare them to howard leights if anyone has both? I am curious..
    Very close to the same with one exception being the noise amplification. I would routinely turn the volume on the Howard Leights all the way up. If I do that with that Walkers I feel like just walking and talking is too loud. I only turn the Walkers volume halfway. Don’t know if it means they are better or worse

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Very close to the same with one exception being the noise amplification. I would routinely turn the volume on the Howard Leights all the way up. If I do that with that Walkers I feel like just walking and talking is too loud. I only turn the Walkers volume halfway. Don’t know if it means they are better or worse
    Thank you

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    I like the Walkers for duck hunting because of that. You can hear a whisper but still protect your ears.

rdmol

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Do these work well with a rifle? I'm interested in if the width interferes with a good cheek weld.
    Thanks.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Is 32 db a typo? I can't find a Walker with a rating above 23 db.
    My ears wish I had not been so careless in my younger years.

BDClone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    Louisiana
    I have the Walkers 500BT. My issue with earmuffs is they get in my way when shooting rifles. I bought the Pro Ears Stealth 28 HTBT to try out. So far they have been really good. Battery life is supposed to be around 15 hours.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_194221_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20240416_194221_Chrome.jpg
      166.1 KB · Views: 22
    • Screenshot_20240416_194403_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20240416_194403_Chrome.jpg
      355.4 KB · Views: 22
    Top Bottom