Edited due to e-stalking by Vanilla Gorillaal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    A lot of hospitals do not allow carrying weapons, for reasons I don't quite understand. I work at University, where I suspect each day several people come in "packing."

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    A lot of hospitals do not allow carrying weapons, for reasons I don't quite understand. I work at University, where I suspect each day several people come in "packing."

I'd think that with the history of the storied University Med Center, firearms would be encouraged. The "clientele" ya know...? My daughter works across the street (Urgent Care Clinic) and being a bit anti-gun, I got her a stun-gun device that she is now glad she has.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Because the wise administrators know that everyone will be safer, of course. John R. Thuggington will undoubtedly see that all-powerful sign and turn away when coming to the ER to finish a fight....:rolleyes:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'd think that with the history of the storied University Med Center, firearms would be encouraged. The "clientele" ya know...? My daughter works across the street (Urgent Care Clinic) and being a bit anti-gun, I got her a stun-gun device that she is now glad she has.

Yeah you need one, especially if she works nights. I've heard nighmares of patients in the waiting room pulling knives on nurses and stuff. The cop in the ER told me how it's not allowed, but that he knows for a fact some of the doctors CC and they don't really push it.

concealed is concealed..

and don't ask don't tell is don't ask don't tell, with gays in the military and with guns :)

fepowered

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Unfortunately in Wisconsin this has been the norm since November 1st when our Shall Issue License Carry law went into effect even though our legislature went out of the way to put immunity from liability into the Statute. This immunity is from an incident which is the result of the carrying of a firearm. The business has this liability so long as they do NOT post.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom