electric heat issue in mobile home.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    Hey all you ac and heat guys out there. woke up this morning and went to turn on central heat and it would not come on. ac worked yesterday and heat worked last time we used it. we have an electronic thermostat. we live in a mobile home which is about 9 years old. all breakers are on. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    One possibility is that your circulation blower did not run for unknown reason, over heated the limiting device and needed time to cool...if it happens again , notice if you have fan and heat or either / neither...if neither spend a little time near the heater listening for clicks and or groans...let me know

Also possible the E Stat failed, if it happens again switch to fan " on " position, ck for fan and heat

sparky_benton

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Well he hasnt posted back yet , i am too far away to hear the fire trucks....Hmmmmmm..

The draft motor switches make me mad , that is usually the problem with the gas contraptions..and they are all different..

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    well instead of starting a new thread. when my heater is on it sounds like someone is hitting a piece of wood with a hammer about every 4 seconds. sounds like maybe a door is supposed to be staying open but it closes

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    LOL......I didn't even ask that ...I just ass u me d lectric...Hope I don't blow him up:cool:

The thread title is "electric heat issue in mobile home" so maybe it's electric..:D

I know it was cold on his road about 4:30am when I was down there.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    i dont know exactly how its set up its in an apartment

A WAG is something in the controls dropping out and in, probably one of them silly safety whatits...if your in an apartmant...call the guy.asap

Unless it's a boom then call the guy real asap

Not very helpful, but clunks and or booms are not specific symtoms...call the man Ain't B

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom