English Mastiff Puppies

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Sulphur
    Ready to start going to their forever homes....

Just thought that I would throw an ad up on here too. I have 5 English Mastiff Puppies left for sale, 4 females and 1 male. One is apricot w/black mask, 3 are reverse brindle fawn and the male is an apricot brindle. I have them listed elsewhere for 700.00 each but for my B/S family, I will take 600.00 each. They are AKC registered and I own both parents, please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

PS, attached is a pic of the dad when he was 10 months old and weighed 145lbs.
    Cronus_new.jpg

Last edited:

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I would love one but the wife, (a Veterinarian by the way) would KILL me!!!!!!!! These and Akitas are my favorite!!!! Good luck in the sale!

mace

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Sulphur
    I have both parents and both are healthy and current on all shots and vet visits. My wifes cousin owns the mother and father to my male and they have no history of hip displacia or anything else. I am good friends with the lady that owns the mother and father to my female and no known issues there either. I am attaching a pic of the litter, if there is one that someone is interested in, please PM and I will take more detailed pics of said Puppy or you can make arrangements to come see them. Which ever is good for you.

6_week_puppies1.jpg

Last edited:

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have both parents and both are healthy and current on all shots and vet visits. My wifes cousin owns the mother and father to my male and they have no history of hip displacia or anything else. I am good friends with the lady that owns the mother and father to my female and no known issues there either. I am attaching a pic of the litter, if there is one that someone is interested in, please PM and I will take more detailed pics of said Puppy or you can make arrangements to come see them. Which ever is good for you.

6_week_puppies1.jpg

They are gorgeous. I will try and convince the GF to let me have another dog! This would complete the brood as I would then have a small, medium, and large!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom