engraving in Metairie?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJC

Newbie Scumbag
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Metry
    Anyone know an engraver in Metairie that will engrave an ar15 lower awaiting form 1 approval?

Thanks.

cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    Just had Mike (Request Dust Off) at Westbank Engraving do two guns for me. He does great work and a friendly guy. Recommend the drive to, its worth it. :bigok:

egl1962

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Laser etching available @ Creative Graphics, Inc. in St. Rose. Much nicer that engraving. 504-620-9900.

Good luck.
    they have done ar lowers for me also. with out a doubt the best looking job. they charge twenty bucks and will do it while you wait. the only thing is it don't work well on ak's or steel receivers. i had a krink done and when i had it refinished, the stripping took it right off.

Tomcat23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    they have done ar lowers for me also. with out a doubt the best looking job. they charge twenty bucks and will do it while you wait. the only thing is it don't work well on ak's or steel receivers. i had a krink done and when i had it refinished, the stripping took it right off.

I went to Creative Graphics today and had an SBR done. $20, while you wait, laser etching, looks great, nice people. Ask for Sandra.
    They are in Kenner, a mile West of the airport in St. James Industrial Park, 504-620-9900

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    I went to Creative Graphics today and had an SBR done. $20, while you wait, laser etching, looks great, nice people. Ask for Sandra.
    They are in Kenner, a mile West of the airport in St. James Industrial Park, 504-620-9900

I was led to believe that laser etching could not reach the required depth as specified by BATFE for engraving?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom