Exxon-Mobil To Leave U.S?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    This seems like a rare case where I'd want the government to step in and give a corporation the finger. If they are going to take our rare, precious, natural resources and sell them to a foreign nation, why shouldn't we exercise our sovereign rights, say "You don't get to own this land and resources anymore" and put it up on the market to the highest American-based bidder?
    the government already gave them the finger. That's WHY they are leaving.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    This has NOTHING to do with Obama and EVERYTHING to do with Globalism/Internationalism/New World Orderism.

Russia will "win" anyway as long as their populace kicked out the Communists that we've embraced and euphemistically call "Neocons". Those in the know recognize them for what they are: Trotskyites. But it ain't considered polite to call their Internationalist asses out in public.

Its rare that I agree with you..................

nate223

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    As much as I'd like to defer to that publication's esteemed journalistic standard, no, Exxon Mobil's not leaving the US anytime soon. This is not to say we haven't created an unattractive business environment for companies like it, but Exxon will stick around until things get much worse.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    How they gonna get to Russia, by plane or boat?

BHO is the Captain of the ship and is therefore fully responsible for the ships direction and safety.

I would like to go somewhere where people are completely 100% free but I don't know where that is.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    This was discussed in detail in the London Financial Times newspaper. Another place to read about it would be The Economist (the newspaper and periodical for Chatham House). Their views mirrors Zbigniew Brzezinski's rabid hatred for all things Russian so with that in mind check them out. I'm also certain that it will be discussed with similar perspectives in the CFR's Foreign Policy journal.

Top Bottom