SOLD: Factory Ammo: .223, 40cal, 38special, 357mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    BLUF: I'm getting rid of stuff I don't have a use for. I've streamlined my pistol ammo and now freeing up storage space. I also would like to recoup money which was spent by my girlfriend on this damn Black Friday. I mean who the hell spends $30 each for a candle. She bought four. Talk about burning money.

I'm not interested in selling individual boxes because I'm not planning on driving around town to sale a couple for a few bucks here and there. Serious buyers who want to buy most or all, will be considered a cheaper price. Just send me a PM with an offer. I'll throw in the ammo can with the .223. FTF in the New Orleans area, preferably the Westbank. I can make arrangements to meet at Cabela's in the BR area.

If you are wondering why I'm getting rid of .223, it's because these boxes are taking up to much space. I have LOTS of .223 in loose-bulk which takes up less space than these 20rd boxes Remington. I can spare these 1000rds to help with my girlfriends candle purchase headache. Thanks for looking.

Things I'm interested in for trade: Cool stuff and ammo (45acp & 5.7x28)

Ammo Sold. ACU Nomex still available

Also for sale, New with tags ACU pattern Nomex top (medium regular) and bottom (medium long). I never wore them because I don't fit them. $50 for the set (Top & Bottom).

1124120727.jpg1123121232.jpg1123121234.jpg1124120734c.jpg

Last edited:

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    Morning bump. I'll take $100 for all the 357mag and 38 special and I'll be in the Cabela's/BR area around lunchtime.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom