FAL WOOD is a BEAUTI-FAL thing!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Stock on the top was one I sent to Blue Monster, sadly it was once a "B" that the TURKS tried to make a "C", well Rich was able to bring her back to a very nice "B" (This will be a special dress for my StG shorty)
    The bottom Stock and Pistol Grip are both totally BEAUTIFAL!!!!! It is a new set I just received, I told him I wanted something a little on the FANCY side of French Walnut, I think he did just what I asked!!!
    Makes a nice outfit for the matching numbers ORIGINAL finish StG with matching numbers Coonan receiver!!!!

photo 4.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 5.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Last edited:

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    I love it!

How difficult are nice wooden forearms to find? I love a rifle with nice looking furniture, might just have to get me one of those.

mnop308

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    bossier
    Wood on the back end of an FAL looks so sweet. I really would love it on mine, but have not found a good source yet. Would dearly love a shorter LOP over the standard DSA non hump back stock.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Wood on the back end of an FAL looks so sweet. I really would love it on mine, but have not found a good source yet. Would dearly love a shorter LOP over the standard DSA non hump back stock.

I just happen to know the correct person to set you up with! He can do the NON HUMP back "late" "D" style Steyr StG. He can also shorten or lengthen, can do it in the hump back "B" such as the two shown above OR he can do the "C" style and again longer or shorter depending on what you want....he also offers different wood types as well as grades.....

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    You own too many pretty rifles.

Give me. And I'll teach you how to shoot 'em. :p:rofl:

Sin-Ster.....ok AGE old question......how many is TOO MANY? All I need is one more! ;)

Teach me how to shoot? Well honestly I hold my own pretty well, BUT I can and will always accept a few pointers, BUT this is NOT the main issue........when you have 2 or 3 of these such as I have, they sure do seem to STAY HUNGRY! And feeding this lil **TCHES do get pretty expensive! ;) PLEASE feel free to donate to their hunger fund at ANYTIME ;)

MANY THANKS!

KT

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I have a set of handguards that would match those two pieces almost exactly. That said, I think you should give that stock and pistol grip to me, that way, one of us could have a complete set! :x:

photo%202.JPG

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I have a set of handguards that would match those two pieces almost exactly. That said, I think you should give that stock and pistol grip to me, that way, one of us could have a complete set! :x:

photo 2.JPG

CP, maybe YOU should sell me the HG's I know the ones YOU have, then I could get BLUE Monster to copy those to match a "A" type butt stock and pistol grip for my BGS "A" type rifle I am waiting to build! You saw the Gun Kote blued finished "B" type with the "A" type butt stock with metal hand guards and bi-pod, the "A" type didn't have the bipod and it had wood handguards from FN.........:biggrin: OH And I plan on having this rifle HOT BLUED, not painted this time!

Top Bottom