Falling white birthrate: The new America

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    tumblr_lvx9kwcREW1qfl94zo1_500.jpg

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I bees white and I want my gubment check! Now!
    Responsible people (all races) are waiting until financially stable and have direction in their life to have kids, and having less offspring. The days of needing 8 kids to help on the farm are long gone. Irresponsible people keep breeding at a rate many times more than responsible persons, and just stand there with their hand out. Kids= check to them!
    Now here comes the racist part: there is a higher percentage of said irresponsible breeders with their hand out that are non white, especially in this area of the country. Add in all the mixed race children and take a step back and look. Numbers dont lie. Yes, there are a lot of white welfare grabbers with a litter of kids they cannot support, but they are a minority of white people. Now add in all the foreigners that come here (think arab, etc.) that have multiple wives with several children each. White people and responsible people of any race will soon be outnumbered.

oscar615

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    SE LA
    No kidding. Idiocracy is the dumbest movie I have seen. But good at the same time. It is a possible future.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    It's not a race issue. It's an economic issue. Lower class, government funded people are breeding faster than the middle class. Especially in a recession, people paying their own way are having to hold off having kids while they figure out their finances. Personally I literally could not afford to have more than 2 kids. Those not paying out of pocket are unaffected by the economy or their financial situation, and are in fact rewarded for having more kids via government support.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    It's not a race issue. It's an economic issue. Lower class, government funded people are breeding faster than the middle class. Especially in a recession, people paying their own way are having to hold off having kids while they figure out their finances. Personally I literally could not afford to have more than 2 kids. Those not paying out of pocket are unaffected by the economy or their financial situation, and are in fact rewarded for having more kids via government support.

Exactly. I wonder what the stats are for kids growing up on public assistance becoming producers as adults and getting off
    ?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom