Fantasy Football, anyone?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The last two years we have had a fantasy football league limited to BS board members only...is anyone interested in doing a league this season?

ESPN or NFL.com, live on-line draft in the evening near the end of pre-season

PM or post here, and if there are at least ten potential members, I'll set up another league.....Go

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Lafayette
    If its nfl and draft is on my days in from offshore Im in. Cant access the espn fantasy page offshore because they treat us like children and block it. Money is ok with me.

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    in for round 3 if we are doing it on ESPN again. Are you gonna wait for the original members to chime in?

Last edited:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I hate ESPN but I'll fill the 10th spot if y'all need me.

Edit: mark me as out for this year if you have someone to take my spot. Thanks!

Last edited:

csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    OK, last year's ESPN league is now reactivated for 2012. It is only fair to allow those with teams in the league last year to have first dibs on a spot. If you played last year and want to be in the league again, all you have to do is sign in. If you don't want to play again, PM me ASAP and I'll make room for those who have expressed interest.

tigertaylor1

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Houma, LA
    OK, last year's ESPN league is now reactivated for 2012. It is only fair to allow those with teams in the league last year to have first dibs on a spot. If you played last year and want to be in the league again, all you have to do is sign in. If you don't want to play again, PM me ASAP and I'll make room for those who have expressed interest.

I am in again Gene, sent you an email through ESPN. Thanks

Merlin5

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Hello guys today we discuss about the very nice topic like football is better for health/
    Watching WC football may be detrimental to health - late nights, wee hours of morning; not eating/sshitting right; excessive drinking; stressed out; etc. Playing football is downright dangerous - broken legs, busted heads, twisted shoulders, etc.

csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Gentlemen, if you played last year and want to play again this year, please sign up by EOB August 10, otherwise we will delete all unwanted teams from last year and open it up to some others that ware wanting to get in the league. Please PM me when you sign up, or if you want out. Thanks!

blitztech

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Houston
    If this league fills up and you'd still like to play in a fantasy football game pm me and if I still have spots I'll invite you to my league. We're still in need of people. I run slightly different rules on a yahoo league with some points for return men. Also its not limited to bs members.

Top Bottom