Father Of Black Teenager Murdered By Illegal Alien Asks ‘Do Black Lives Really Matter

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    It is a damn shame. Too many stories like these have been told. Yet the people in power pretend our boarders are secure and safer than ever. Too many illegals get a blind eye turned to their presence here. Sad story of a young man who lost his life too soon. Why don't you hear the left or black community uproar about this young man being killed due to the color of his skin? Maybe it has to do with the skin color of his murderer?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    If only our military was allowed to defend our borders. The Federal government is over funded and very incompetent. If DHS refuses to stop the invaders, then they should be shutdown and defunded.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    It's a matter of degrees. In obammy land, white is at the bottom, black is high above them but just a leetle bit below ILLEGALS who can do NO wrong. Sorta like rock, paper, scissors. Commit a crime, say "No speak Ingles" and get outta jail free.

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    Where is Rev Al ?

Shouldn't he be raising hell about the illegals taking a black life. Oh, I forgot they are O's favorites. A damn tragedy.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    There is some evidence that Jamiel was a gang member or affiliated with gang's to some degree. So maybe that is why some did not want to touch it. However in the past that didn't stop some from getting behind a person. Maybe in that neighborhood it is hard to not be affiliated with gang members. What version of the truth is the correct one or at least the most accurate of the versions?
    While it is a shame in various ways, some of the shame is how everything get's politicized. A lot of blame no one wants to own.

I am in favor of controlling all borders in case it matters.

Last edited:

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    "Why don't you hear the left or black community uproar about this young man being killed due to the color of his skin?"

Because this does not fit their narrative that will help advance their agenda.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    There is some evidence that Jamiel was a gang member or affiliated with gang's to some degree. So maybe that is why some did not want to touch it. However in the past that didn't stop some from getting behind a person.

In Ferguson, MO, he dispatched the Justice Dept. and turned that OBVIOUS thug into a national cause! Whether this kid was "affiliated" or not shouldn't matter.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    In Ferguson, MO, he dispatched the Justice Dept. and turned that OBVIOUS thug into a national cause! Whether this kid was "affiliated" or not shouldn't matter.

I never said it should matter, only commenting on it as a possible cause. As mentioned if it were a white cop shooting him it may have been different. It was just not convenient to pick it up as a cause by some for what ever reason.

I also never said he, as in Obama. In the beginning the issues are pushed at a grassroots level. I don't think Obama or any other national level politician wants to get involved something that can backfire on him or her.

If you think I am advocating that the kid deserved to die then you are mistaken. The first thing that I encountered when researching this was the issue of gang affiliation, which nobody else seemed to mention. Forgive me if I like to get the whole story and not just the headline. I am curious if the whole gang affiliation is true or a smoke screen by someone with an agenda.

I am also not an Obama supporter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom