Father/son work teams

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    I'm having the entire electrical service rebuilt on my house after it shorted Wednesday and really started acting up Thursday. The electricians are an 80-yr-old father and 50-ish son. Wow, they remind me of orange county chopper! I've worked a lot of constriction jobs and am used to the way crews interact, but these are worth the cost just for the laughs! I will be really glad when the power is back on though. Thank God for generators and inverters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    A few years back my best friend bought some land just south of the Port Vincent bridge on the Amite. He wanted to build a pier, boat, house and launch.
    He checked around and found the Lobell's from Springfield. Donald the daddy and sons Hunt and Tab.
    I couldn't believe how they worked together. They were the most respectful people I have ever seen to each other and to everyone else that were around. When they were about to do something on the job they talked about it and it was yes sir no sir and thank you.
    It was a pleasure to watch them.
    And they do great work, the best in the area.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    my dad and i worked well together when i worked for him, now that he's retired and i have my own company, we don't have the same working relationship, no matter what we do

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    That's the kind of team I expected just from meeting the dad and the fact that they are recommended by a couple of churches in the area. I was really surprised when they showed up bickering this morning. There hasn't been any bad language or anything too terrible, just enough to keep me laughing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    My son, wife, and myself work together. I think it works out pretty well. BS Members who have been to our clinic can give a better answer though.

tas745

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Central, Louisiana
    I work with my father and his two brothers 9 hours a day 5 days a week some days it's great to spend that much time with your family other days I could just push them of a bridge.

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    Was on a job in the river working with a construction crew that shall remain nameless. The job supervisor had his son working under him and his son was a clear deadbeat. Lazy as all get out. Well about 4 hours into the day, the son screwed something up and his dad got into it with him.

They hollared back and forth at each other for a few minutes and then dad ran the son off the job. As his son was headed back to the beach, his dad yelled, "I shoulda' shot that load in the toilet!!!"

It was all we could do to not laugh.

Top Bottom