Favorite Quote?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gman2255

Sho-nuff
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 23, 2008
    Independence; Hammond area
    We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    " You know, people make fun of my big teef, but you know, dey got some benefit to dat yeah? I can make a carrot stick fot. You oughta see me eat a grape popsicle!" -Poo Poo Broussard

Sorry if I mis-quoted

Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    :mamoru:"Shifty n****r, they told me you was hung!" And the reply "And they were right!" -from BLAZING SADDLES (with apologies if someone mentioned it before.)

Judge Mental

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Prairieville
    When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

Jonathan Swift (1667-1745)

La Rebel

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
    Calvin Coolidge
    30th president of US (1872 - 1933)

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
    Calvin Coolidge
    30th president of US (1872 - 1933)

My favorite so far.... Thanks for sharing!

gunner_lee

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Pollock, La
    "teach a man to build a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."- unk
    time flies like the wind. (fruit flies like bananas) - wisdom from the walls- a collection of sayings from bathroom walls around the US
    "I've never met a man I didn't like but in your case I will make an exception."- Groucho Marx
    It takes a village to feed a T Rex.- tag line on the falfiles
    "It's better to be silent and thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt."- quoted by my dad on a weekly basis during my teenage years for some reason........
    "Never trust something that bleeds for 10 days and won't die"- another from the wisdom from the walls book.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom