FBI re-opening email case.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don't see how he has kept his life so long.

Well, the good news for him is he wasn't killed by them earlier. Now it appears they (Wikileaks), have initiated the contingency plan for him being killed now! He's got more and they can't stop it!

Interestingly enough, I wonder what all those holier-than-thou republicans who were railing for Snowden to be brought on charges secretly think about Assange now. Remember how terrible Edward Snowden was for leaking stolen info when it went against their BS?

Last edited:

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    So I just got this below:Tinfoil or truth? Might explain a lot? Just thought I'd share.

From WickiLeaks - Worse than Treason BENGHAZI

So here's the REAL story.
    Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in…because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Send, and again and again and again until everyone reads this truth. Our nation depends on people getting the TRUTH, instead of the pack of lies being fed to us by Obama and Clinton.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So I just got this below:Tinfoil or truth? Might explain a lot? Just thought I'd share.

From WickiLeaks - Worse than Treason BENGHAZI

So here's the REAL story.
    Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in…because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Send, and again and again and again until everyone reads this truth. Our nation depends on people getting the TRUTH, instead of the pack of lies being fed to us by Obama and Clinton.

An "American's" response: "They should all hang!"

A phony liberal's response: "Meh"

:mamoru:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Comedy aside; it makes perfect sense. The radical muslim was using the pedophile's phone to funnel information back and forth to The Criminal. God; I so hope they committed a conspiracy!

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Word on the street is FBI investigators were setup and blackmailed into closing the investigation.
    This all keeps getting better and better. I, for the first time, am feeling like the Clintons and the Obama administration are on the brink of criminal prosecution (for reals). This makes me so damn giddy.
    They can only deny so much **** for so long but, it's hard to deny **** that has proof tied to it. Can't wait to see what wiki leaks has in store for us leading up to these last few days before the election.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Comedy aside; it makes perfect sense. The radical muslim was using the pedophile's phone to funnel information back and forth to The Criminal. God; I so hope they committed a conspiracy!

Word on the street is FBI investigators were setup and blackmailed into closing the investigation.
    This all keeps getting better and better. I, for the first time, am feeling like the Clintons and the Obama administration are on the brink of criminal prosecution (for reals). This makes me so damn giddy.
    They can only deny so much **** for so long but, it's hard to deny **** that has proof tied to it. Can't wait to see what wiki leaks has in store for us leading up to these last few days before the election.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You guys got me "licking my chops". I don't know if it's just how I'm reading them but y'all seem almost hopeful. I am highly skeptical they will follow through, but it could happen. Kind of like my beloved Golden Eagles could have beat the tigers the other week, it looked there for a brief while that they could maybe possibly get in there and get it done but they just didn't have what it took. Now the FBI has what it takes, but I just don't hold out much hope.

fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    We have a couple things in play here. First and foremost, I think the fbi knew this other stuff both the Wiki stuff and now this was coming but they didn't know the details. Just the stuff that came out after the investigation definitely makes the perjury to congress and lying to the fbi cases on her staff that were investigated, remember the immunity they were provided don't cover lying and perjury. Add in the fact that wiki may have tipped off the fbi that they had the goods and it was coming so mAybe they are trying to save face so to speak to avoid more public scrutiny. Either way, this ain't going away and one of those bitches will have to fall on the sword for the hildabeast. Couple that with the fact they blindsided her with this, no heads up, they may actually do it this time.

Also...They did not give the white house a heads up either...read into that what you may but me thinks the Obama has a serious case of the red ass right now..

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    We have a couple things in play here. First and foremost, I think the fbi knew this other stuff both the Wiki stuff and now this was coming but they didn't know the details. Just the stuff that came out after the investigation definitely makes the perjury to congress and lying to the fbi cases on her staff that were investigated, remember the immunity they were provided don't cover lying and perjury. Add in the fact that wiki may have tipped off the fbi that they had the goods and it was coming so mAybe they are trying to save face so to speak to avoid more public scrutiny. Either way, this ain't going away and one of those bitches will have to fall on the sword for the hildabeast. Couple that with the fact they blindsided her with this, no heads up, they may actually do it this time.

Look, I realize that the Clintons have these so called; "Close Aides" under some kind of demonic possession; but if you think the muslim is going to accept a 10 year prison term as the sacrificial lamb on the hopes The Criminal wins the election for a pardon, you are dreaming.

Now, on the heels of Assange basically saying he has the nail for the coffin still to come, these Clinton zombies may start singing like Whitney Houston at Super Bowl XXV.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    I'm thinking we should get ready for a half hearted prosecution in which the Wikileaks are inadmissible and the witnesses have taken the fifth and have immunity, or she gets a pardon.

fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    Look, I realize that the Clintons have these so called; "Close Aides" under some kind of demonic possession; but if you think the muslim is going to accept a 10 year prison term as the sacrificial lamb on the hopes The Criminal wins the election for a pardon, you are dreaming.

Now, on the heels of Assange basically saying he has the nail for the coffin still to come, these Clinton zombies may start singing like Whitney Houston at Super Bowl XXV.

It will never be Huma to fall on the sword, she's holding all the cards and the Clinton's know that. I would bet that someway, somehow they were informed that wiki has the goods. I would also bet they have all of the **** that she thought got deleted. Now,do I think this will lead to a criminal prosecution of Clinton, no I don't but I do believe this ends bad for somebody (s) in that camp. Hopefully it's enough to sink her campaign, if not it basically discredits DOJ and says America is on auction

The little glimmer of confidence I have in them this time around is the facts that they did not give a heads up to Clinton or Obama, they also publicly state they are investigating which they do not usually acknowledge publically. I would also bet The way that comey handled (was instructed to anyway) the alleged conclusion of the investigation created a whole shirt storm at the DOJ,the agents working the case were probably pretty pissed

Last edited:

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ...Assange is claiming he is releasing more emails next week that will 'put her in jail'... :dogkeke:

I've never understood why Wikileaks is dribbling this stuff out right up to election day if the intent is to derail Clinton's campaign -- why not dump it all early enough for some action to be taken?

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    I've never understood why Wikileaks is dribbling this stuff out right up to election day if the intent is to derail Clinton's campaign -- why not dump it all early enough for some action to be taken?
    It's easy to create a distraction for one scandal until it becomes old news and low-information types lose interest, if it's a long term wave a info...

Top Bottom