Feeler for a meet in Lafayette.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rabbit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    Carencro, LA
    I will be there with my "low end" guns :rofl:

One guy said he wanted to shoot a 10mm so I will have that as well (glock 20c) You can shoot as much ammo as you bring through it ;)

Last edited:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Trying to convert some more HK snobs, eh?
    :)

Seems to me there is another dealer who's been cutting my business here lately. This site's entire membership is slowly being indoctrinated!

If I wanted to be aggressive, I would just get LSP to start posting in here! lol

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    We will be there camping, rain or shine. 1100 hours at the rifle range for the meet. Again, anyone who wants to shoot SlideFire equipped rifles, bring .223, 7.62x39 and 9mm ammo. Also, I suggest that for the meal/campfire/bs session after the shoot, bring a folding chair for each person with you. See ya there!

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'll try to see if ai can get some ammo. Let's put the attendance like this: come one, come all. You are responsible for your actions, property, friends, ammo, food, and getting there. No hard feelings if you cannot go. NO booze. Above all, come have fun!

I'd like to extend the offer to anyone from the Baton Rouge area (and anyone else) to come at 1100 to Sherburne. The same rules apply.

Last edited:

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Seems to me there is another dealer who's been cutting my business here lately. This site's entire membership is slowly being indoctrinated!

If I wanted to be aggressive, I would just get LSP to start posting in here! lol

Get him to come! That'd be sweet! Tell him that he can attempt to convert us.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    A reminder: We will have a full tilt boogie camp kitchen set up, with 3 burner stove, etc and Swamp Witch will be glad to cook what ya brung, burgers/dogs/sausage/whathaveya. This is not usually an issue, but IF YOU EXPECT TO EAT, BRING SOME FOOD.
    Bayoushooter folks have always showed up with plenty of food for get togethers, but I have been to (non BS) events where people showed up with nothing, expecting to be fed. *rant off*

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    That little button with the "+ symbol is so you can quote multiple post in one reply.

Is it necessary to have a WMA tag on your hunting license to shoot there????? I don't have the endorsement so I'll have to go spend a few bucks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom