WTS: Fender American Strat plus some pedals

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    All prices OBO

Looking to clean up the "I don't' use this anymore" part of the house, also known as the soon to be nursery and am going to part with a guitar and a few pedals. I was going to put them on ebay but I figured I would give you guys a chance first.

First up is the guitar. It's a 2008 Fender American Standard Strat. Bought it brand new from Musician's Friend because I wanted to have both voicing options of the Strat and the Les Paul. I have played this guitar twice outside of my house and both times were in church. Non smoking house. Looks and plays beautifully. I use the Les Paul more and it sucks knowing this guitar is just sitting in the case when someone could be enjoying it. It comes with everything that it had when I bought it new except for the plastic bag the cloth came in. It has also had the Dunlop chrome strap locks installed. The original strap studs and screws are in the case. The case is an ATA approved case complete with TSA lock. I have two keys and can either just have them in the case or lock the case and snail mail the keys separately so that nothing happens to the guitar or stuff inside.
    Price:$750 $700

DSC_0173_zpsd9fae051.jpg

DSC_0174_zpsf37ea0cf.jpg

DSC_0175_zps0010f811.jpg

DSC_0178_zpsbe7cc4b6.jpg

DSC_0181_zpse632b61d.jpg

DSC_0179_zps993bd6db.jpg

Next is an original 1968 or 1969 Thomas Organ company crybaby wah pedal with "stack of dimes" inductor. When I bought it, the pot was scratchy and I changed it out. I don't remember which one I changed it to, but if you really want to know, I will try and find out.
    Price:$125 $100

DSC_0186_zpsfb02fc7c.jpg

DSC_0187_zps127d9b24.jpg

DSC_0188_zps06b832f7.jpg

DSC_0190_zps535974d5.jpg

DSC_0189_zps10a8017a.jpg

Last are a Zoom Ultra Fuzz UF-01, and Power Drive PD-01. I think I have to boxes to both of these two pedals at my parents house in Pineville but am not sure. Both work perfectly, I just have too many other distortions and overdrives that are BYOC and would probably be harder to sale. The other pedals are also smaller and I am trying to get out of my flight case style pedal board. Stay tuned for that as I may be selling it soon too.
    Price:$100 $90 each

DSC_0185_zps068d0ae4.jpg

DSC_0183_zps061cf042.jpg

DSC_0184_zpsdca21532.jpg

I will pay for shipping for the pedals but not sure on the guitar as I'm not sure how much that will be. If you want the guitar, I will find out how much to ship to you and will half the price with you. I am in Ruston but go anywhere from Monroe to Shreveport to Pineville, semi-regularly if you want to meet FTF. I will be in Pineville next weekend for sure.

You can either email me at mpl006 at gmail dot com, call at three one eight six two three 1393, or if you PM me here, it goes straight to my phone and email.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom