Ferguson all over?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    People outside the store with signs "hands up don't shoot". Are people really that ignorant? There was eyewitnesses saying there was a struggle, and he was fighting police! Lock-N-Load boys, its about to get stupid(er) in BR! Best to be prepared! I hope nobody owns any stores in that part of town! You boys in blue stay safe out there, and know you have my support. I'll chose you over an armed felon anyday!

Edit by Austin: http://theadvocate.com/news/1631198...tal-shooting-of-suspect-on-north-foster-drive
    (Link for clarity)

Last edited:

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I got about two facebook comments deep before I had to ignore it all. WAFB is also posting interviews with his mom and friends who could be interchanged with Michael Brown's.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    People outside the store with signs "hands up don't shoot". Are people really that ignorant? There was eyewitnesses saying there was a struggle, and he was fighting police! Lock-N-Load boys, its about to get stupid(er) in BR! Best to be prepared! I hope nobody owns any stores in that part of town! You boys in blue stay safe out there, and know you have my support. I'll chose you over an armed felon anyday!

Wouldn't hurt too much if there were fires in that area

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Not enough to go on for my judgement, but at the end of the day I agree with the op. Stressful situation, Felon with a gun, and resisting arrest. It all added up to a very heated situation and I don't believe a police officer needs to be looking down a barrel before he can shoot. So glad the two officers made it out ok. Hope it plays out in thier favor. And everyone else in Baton Rouge, stay safe, and hopefully none of this riff raff makes it into your neighborhood

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I just read a bunch of comments on the WAFB page and all of these idiots are saying it's a "black lives matter." I really worry about how the next 30 years are going to be. A criminal is selling illegal stuff outside of a store and allegedly threatens someone with a gun causing the police to show up. They show up, and he resists and ends up getting shot and killed. Two cops walk away safely. One less criminal on the streets the way I see it. Had he complied he likely would have spent a few more years in jail, but he made the decision to be a dipshit and fight the police. Common sense dictates you don't do that, but apparently he was lacking in that department.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I just read a bunch of comments on the WAFB page and all of these idiots are saying it's a "black lives matter." I really worry about how the next 30 years are going to be. A criminal is selling illegal stuff outside of a store and allegedly threatens someone with a gun causing the police to show up. They show up, and he resists and ends up getting shot and killed. Two cops walk away safely. One less criminal on the streets the way I see it. Had he complied he likely would have spent a few more years in jail, but he made the decision to be a dipshit and fight the police. Common sense dictates you don't do that, but apparently he was lacking in that department.

Thanks for the edit! I figured with multiple stories on multiple stations it wasn't needed. Next 30 years? I think things are ready to boil over right now. There is so much hate in this city/state right now it's crazy. I know what areas to stay out of and I do! The comments on the WAFB FB page are entertaining? I used to think they were amusing, but the reality is it just shows me it's us or them. I don't think we'll ever be able to co-exist. There's suppose to be laws to keep guns out of most of there hands (it's a proven statistic, not trying to be racist). But, it doesn't work, They are armed. I'm ready for them! And, I think everyone else here is too. I hope it doesn't happen, but from what I see going on around here on a daily basis, We're close! Get ready for Sharpton on this one...

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    The media is, of course, not at all helping the situation. Plenty of sentimental BS but little to nothing about his background or the gun "in his pocket".
    Almost seems as though they are hoping for a 'Ferguson" as they even made a mention of it (WAFB).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    p6ifv31daurxqgjgtg1p.jpg

Get you a free phone and pick up a bootleg CD

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I love the way the article presented that. He sold CD's. He must have owned a music store! He was probably a member of the Baton Rouge Rotary even.

He sold bootleg movies on a corner, which is a criminal activity. He wasn't selling crack, but... don't make him something he's not.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom