Ferguson Grand Jury decison reached

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Well, since someone decided to make this an us againt them argument, I'll say this and leave everyone alone the rest of the evening:

All of us that carry firearms (police and non-police) could find ourselves in a situation just like this. One day the crowd may be chanting my name, or your name, or the name of any one of your relatives or friends.

Think about.

It could be any one of us.

JR1572
    You are right. I was just thinking if this earlier. But, not everyone has the us vs them mentality, especially not as many as you seem to think. We (i'm sure 99.9% here) appreciate the police.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    You are right. I was just thinking if this earlier. But, not everyone has the us vs them mentality, especially not as many as you seem to think. We (i'm sure 99.9% here) appreciate the police.

See..... and people say that sarcasm cant be read online. Clearly visible there.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.......
    Wait are we in Ferguson?

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    When seeing the autopsy pictures of the bullet entries, they always looked like a right-handed shooter making hits on an advancing target. The shots were pulled to the left, and as the advancing person got closer, the grouping tightened up.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I just wish they'd stop referring to the deceased thug as "the unarmed teenager". An angel he was not.

The reason he got iced in the first place was because he was forcibly trying to remedy that "unarmed" thing.

The real tragedy here is if he'd have killed the cop with his own gun, none of these MORONS would be within 300 miles of Ferguson, MO right now. Because they wouldn't give a DAMN.

And now, the criminals are about to be criminals. Big shock.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Please refrain from using that word. It isn't looting and they are NOT looters.

The new politically correct term is "Undocumented Shopper".

There will be many undocumented shopping attempts going on after 8 pm this evening in Ferguson.

LMFAO! Love it!

So, Tuesday is bring your AR to work and carry the double mag carrier day?

Last edited:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Multiple reports of shots fired via OS SM.

Police have just ordered streets clear in Ferguson. Anyone refusing to disperse will be arrested.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    More OSSM

Cops just issued warning, get out of street or you will be subject to arrest

Police have for dispersal #Ferguson

"You need to stop throwing rocks at the police or you will be subject to arrest " #Ferguson

This will definitely set off a chain of reaction #staystrapped#stayready!! -- at Ferguson, Missouri

The reporter said things are starting to get out of control. Gun shot action. Hell they pissed off. They NOT trying to hear no stay calm answer. They wanted #JUSTICE. But I do understand tearing up your own city not go help but they don't care. First Travon in Florida now Michael. I'm sick of it

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Obama is going to overturn the Grand Jury decision by executive order.......

Top Bottom